first scan!!!!! :D

mecia

Reaction score
Had my first scan today, baby is 6 weeks 1 day! Due may 12th. It's little heart was beating, and it was just perfect. I go back in 2 weeks for another scan, my doctor is scan happy and I don't mind :) :happydance:

Attachments

• 20130917_093320.jpg
    20130917_093320.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 34
Aww!! Congrats! I had mine last week and it is amazing isn't it?

I have mine tomorrow, nervous, but yours is lovely, :happydance: congrats for you

Mecia--How exciting! It must be such a wonderful experience to hear that tiny heart beating.

yeahuloveme--my first scan is tomorrow, too! I am 7 weeks on Thursday. How are along are you? Good luck!!!

Aw lovely pic. Got mine next monday on the afternoon, cant wait! Xx

Thanks ladies! It was a relief to see everything looked perfect, definitely eased my mind!

Aw yay, congrats! I have my scan tomorrow and I'm a bit nervous but will be so relieved and excited if I see the heartbeat like you!

Congratulations!! I had my first scan yesterday and measured exactly the same as you! My EDD is May 11th too! How funny is that? Our scans basically look the same :)

Had my first scan today, baby is 6 weeks 1 day! Due may 12th. It's little heart was beating, and it was just perfect. I go back in 2 weeks for another scan, my doctor is scan happy and I don't mind :) :happydance:

Can I ask what the beats were per minute?

Congrats! its such an amazing sight! I have my 12wk one in 2 hours cant wait!

Can I ask what the beats were per minute?

She said it was 124 beats per minute, and said it was perfect for 6weeks :)

How exciting, I cant wait for my scan next week. :) :) I want to see that little heart beat!! I am due May 11 as well!

Aw congrats! I'm due 1 day before you! I just saw the heartbeat at my scan today, too! <3 Ugh! Isn't it just wonderful!? I'm so in love with her. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->