First scan in the morning!! SCAN UPDATE PG2

Awww how fab for you!!

I'm having a scan next week and will be somewhere between 7 and 8 weeks i think, can't wait. Did they say what the CRL was?

Hey lovely...on my report it says CRL 10.4mm

Awww so small!! i can't wait to see how big my little bean is :)

I know! You cant think that something that tiny can have a beating heart! And can make you feel so ill!:dohh:

I know, its crazy isnt it, i also don't get how something so small can make my tummy sooo huge!! Its my first and I look like im about 6 months!

Awww how fab for you!!

I'm having a scan next week and will be somewhere between 7 and 8 weeks i think, can't wait. Did they say what the CRL was?

Hey lovely...on my report it says CRL 10.4mm

Awww so small!! i can't wait to see how big my little bean is :)

I know! You cant think that something that tiny can have a beating heart! And can make you feel so ill!:dohh:

I know, its crazy isnt it, i also don't get how something so small can make my tummy sooo huge!! Its my first and I look like im about 6 months!

:haha::haha: This is baby 5 for me! So goodness knows how big im going to be!:dohh: Good luck with your scan!:hugs:

Fantastic news and scan pic is so sweet xxxx

Congratulation hun the scan pic is perfect:thumbup:. Aww i want a scan now. Hope u have a successful pregnancy.:hugs: 2011 yummy mummies:happydance:

fantastic news and beautiful picture sweetie! so happy for you :D xx

Hey! we're only 2 days apart now! how exciting! I'm really happy for you well done!

Whoop whoop! Glad it all went well.

I must confess I went through your BFP thread the other day (as I was away from Bnb when you got it), and i figured you had got your BFP so very early cause of the lines, and thought you may go back a week on your dates!

Anyhow, wonderful wonderful news for you!

Wish I was having an early scan!

Its amazing though huh, and the difference whn you go back at 12 weeks is massive ay, goes from a little bean to a baby! AMAZING! Gets me every time I am preggo just how clever it all is.

Congrats again honey :hugs: xxxx

Woop Woop!! That scan is sooooo amazing! You must feel on top if the world at the moment :D Im so happy for you xxx

Soooo amazing ! i can imagine your smile once you saw and heard that tiny heart beating ....im so so so so happy for you !!:hugs:

so did you ask about the placenta or is it too soon?:blush:

i know its too soon but i think we are looking at a happy healthy beautiful baby:pink:...oh i cant wait for you to find out !!!! :happydance:

Just seen this, so happy for you sweetie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->