First scan today!!! Absolutely petrified!!

Jbaby90

Reaction score
I am 7 weeks 1 day today and finally the time has come for my first scan, I feel like I have been waiting ages!! I am praying all is well but remembering the last time I had a scan I was so excited and then was told I was measuring a week and a half behind and I knew all wasn't well......I ended up miscarrying :cry:
Hopefully I'll be measuring spot on this time!!

I can certainly relate to the fear. I also had a mmc. You will see a healthy baby this time!! :). Update with a pic, when you can! :)

Scan didn't go so well :-( we could only see the gest sac and yolk sac but by 7 weeks we should see more than that......I have a doc appointment this afternoon to check hcg levels

Feeling pretty down right now :-(

I'm sorry the scan didn't go well - any chance that you're not as far along as you thought?

My fingers are crossed for you! I hope everything comes back alright with your levels.

Thanks.
Well based on my lmp is what I went by but I guess I could have ovulated later or implanted later? Just have to wait and see now......

Good luck to you! I bet you just ovulated/implanted a little later. Even a few days makes a big difference with scans. Seeing a yolk sac is a positive sign though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->