First scan today

paintrider89

Reaction score
In about 3 hours, and i cant even get excited. I feel like this is all wrong...

Small back story.
I left my husband about month ago, and since then its been me who has to contact him about seeing our DD, and its getting old. I told him about the scan today, and asked if he wanted to come last week, and he said he would try to leave work early, but i still have no confirmation if he is going or not.

I dont want to have to try and deal with my 1 year old by myself the whole time, so i have considered asking a friend to come along, but then if hubby shows up, what will she do? Seems rude to take her along and make her sit out in waiting room.

I guess i just wish i could see into the furture, the thought of beinging a new baby into this mess of a relationship has me torn up. But when we were TTC and did consive, i had this vision of a perfect little family.

Sorry for the moan, but this is so different than with DD, i feel utterly alone.

Didn't want to read and run.. I'd ask your friend to come for support and just explain to her that your husband may turn up..
Hopefully things will turn out ok for you both .. Good luck with the scan :)

Oh love, I am sure your friend would be understanding if you tell her your fears xxx I wouldn't mind sitting INA waiting room whilst my friend got her scan done x

Thanks all. She was very awesome and decides to keep DD while i came to have it done
We decided it would be easier on DD to be somewh we e with toys and familiar instead of cooped up in an office waiting.

Little update, hubby did not show up, he completely forgot about it.
However i got to see my happy wiggley baby who measures right on with my dates!

Glad everything went ok.. As for the hubby, smack on the wrists for him! Hope you sort things out and it's a happy ending for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->