First scan tomorrow morning!!

Kazy

Reaction score
I have my first scan tomorrow and I'm so nervous and excited! My lmp is june 18. I had a barely line showing bfp on July 20th. My Dr started blood draws on the 21st every other day until August August 3rd. All times either tripled.or doubled in 49 hours. I had spotting july 27-31 and was put on progesterone with borderline low levels on July 29th. No spotting since the 31st. It was never on my pad just when I wiped. Anyway, I have only had spotting 2 times one ended in a full miscarriage and one was a vanishing twin.

Anyway, I'm hoping for only.good news tomorrow. We weren't trying but I've since fallen in love with the idea of another baby. I am.confident I am at least 1 week behind my Dr calculations as we were using Protection until cd 21. So we should find out the actual "due" date too!

I have my first scan tomorrow and I'm so nervous and excited! My lmp is june 18. I had a barely line showing bfp on July 20th. My Dr started blood draws on the 21st every other day until August August 3rd. All times either tripled.or doubled in 49 hours. I had spotting july 27-31 and was put on progesterone with borderline low levels on July 29th. No spotting since the 31st. It was never on my pad just when I wiped. Anyway, I have only had spotting 2 times one ended in a full miscarriage and one was a vanishing twin.

Anyway, I'm hoping for only.good news tomorrow. We weren't trying but I've since fallen in love with the idea of another baby. I am.confident I am at least 1 week behind my Dr calculations as we were using Protection until cd 21. So we should find out the actual "due" date too!

Fingers crossed for you hun!! Can't wait to see your first scan pic! Please post an update tomorrow!

My LMP was about 4 days before yours so we are very close in due dates! Im anxiously awaiting my to see my docs when she returns from holidays on the 31. Hopefully I can get a scan very soon after I see her!! :flower:

Yes! Baby measured 7wk3d with 144 heart rate. I'm soooooo excited!!

Messy our babies are very similar. Yesterday our little embrie measured 7 weeks 2 days heartbeat 142. Extremely relieved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->