first scan tomorrow

vs011

Reaction score
I have my first scan tomorrow, dating scan at 7 weeks. I'm pretty nervous. I wish I had a handheld scanner just even to get a glimpse the baby is in womb even exists. How did everyone else feel before their dating scan? Please give me some positive thoughts for the next 24hr hours. I'm having a lot of what if questions...what if they don't find the baby :/

I felt like this for my dating scan too! Good luck :) keep us updated x

I have my first scan tomorrow, dating scan at 7 weeks. I'm pretty nervous. I wish I had a handheld scanner just even to get a glimpse the baby is in womb even exists. How did everyone else feel before their dating scan? Please give me some positive thoughts for the next 24hr hours. I'm having a lot of what if questions...what if they don't find the baby :/
I hope ur first scan goes well and they are able to ease some of ur nerves and u get some good pics

Good luck with your scan Hun :) I think we all get nervous x

I used to always get super nervous and anxious before a scan even when I had one at 30 weeks pregnant haha

I will have my first scan too.. Im 7 weeks and so excited.

I'm still before my dating scan and I get nervous with ever twinge I get. Right now I'm getting ligament pain here and there, so I stop myself and take a few deep breathes to keep myself calm and then I crochet. I'm overly paranoid because of previous losses.

I had my first scan at 13 weeks. So amazing seeing this little mini person. Enjoy xx

Back from the scan...it was good. Baby measured exactly at 7weeks or 7w1d which I am and we got to see the heartbeat! I forgot to ask bpm, they measured it but it looked normal and beating fast so I'll ask for it later. I'm so relieved. I can't believe it even happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->