First Scan Tonight

supernurse

Mum of 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Well finally in 20 mins will find out exactly how far on I am cause I'm going for my first scan up at the local maternity unit. :happydance:
Cause I was having medical problems at time and wasn't planned not sure how far on I am, could be 13, 14 or 15 weeks, so excited.
Went for first midwife appointment couple of days ago and she said I was definately more than 12 weeks cause she could palpate the uterus. They said to pop up tonight for a scan. The town where I live has a fantastic midwife led maternity unit and have even won awards, so don't need to wait for weeks for an appointment.

Wish me luck and I'll let you know how I get on. xx

Oh awesome - please do keep us informed. So excited for you!

wishing u loads of luck.... plz keep us updated :hugs:

hi supernurse. good luck with ur scan. just wonderin if you no what the catchment area for montrose birthing unit is because i am in portlethen and have heard good things about the unit.

thanks

Ohhhhhhhh I hope your scan went well babe! :hugs:x

Sorry not been on today to let you know how I got on, just got up cause been on night shift.

Well, scan was amazing and I'm what I thought I was, 14 + 4 weeks (+5 now) and due date is 3/6/08. Baby was dancing about all over the place.

Kerry 20, I don't think that Portlethen is in the catchment area, cause I think you would have to be under the GP's in Montrose but I could be wrong. I have to have the baby at the big Hospital in the city cause of my hyperthyroid.

So, that's me in the 2nd Trimester then, yippee. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->