First Signal faint positive?

Thank you An, and Curly!

Oh Curly, if you want you can join another thread I'm in. There's 4 of us pregnant so far. The ladies in there are absolutely amazing! It's called "33yrs ttc #2 buddies needed!!! " or something like that lol it's a simi small group with about 10 or 11 of us in there. Happycupcake is in there and she's amazing too lol

Did you figure out your due date? I did mine from O day because my cycles are so long the regular calculator put me at 6 weeks today and I know that's wrong. I found one that was right and I'm 3w5d today with the edd at Feb 4th. I'm so excited!

Aw! Thank you, you are so sweet <3 and a lovely, fabulous lady yourself!

Congratulations on the digi, what a result for 11dpo! :happydance:

Myfavsurprise, I always make sure to take the picture at 5 minutes with these because they are bad for evaps. With that said, the line didn't get as dark as it will get at 5 minutes. It usually takes about 7-8 minutes to finally get a clear result. But if a line appears after 10 minutes then it's more likely to be an evap line. Especially if it's not getting any darker. These tests are actually super sensitive which is great for .88 cents lol
What do your tests look like? I know it's super hard trying to get a faint line on camera especially when it's still wet.

Thank you An, and Curly!

Oh Curly, if you want you can join another thread I'm in. There's 4 of us pregnant so far. The ladies in there are absolutely amazing! It's called "33yrs ttc #2 buddies needed!!! " or something like that lol it's a simi small group with about 10 or 11 of us in there. Happycupcake is in there and she's amazing too lol

Did you figure out your due date? I did mine from O day because my cycles are so long the regular calculator put me at 6 weeks today and I know that's wrong. I found one that was right and I'm 3w5d today with the edd at Feb 4th. I'm so excited!

Aw! Thank you, you are so sweet <3 and a lovely, fabulous lady yourself!

Congratulations on the digi, what a result for 11dpo! :happydance:

Awww! &#10084;&#10084; thank you &#128522;

And I know! I'm shocked it showed up. I'm going to do my last frer in a little while with another sample because fmu sucks for me. I still have plenty of first signal and ic's left to test progression though lol

Oh good, I love seeing tests! I bet your FRER will show an amazing line! :)

I'm hoping it will since the first signal are getting darker. Oh! I forgot to post last night's because I was so excited about the digi lol I'll post them now

Last night's first signal at 11pm. I'm doing another one now and an ic. I'm going to wait till later in the day for the frer since my evening sample seems to be better

Attachments

• IMG_20170527_065738_zps8xspdgyl.jpg
    IMG_20170527_065738_zps8xspdgyl.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 11
What can I say, I'm impatient :haha: frer bottom 10dpo top 12dpo
First signal bottom 11dpo pm top 12dpo am
Ic's top 11dpo pm bottom 12dpo am

Attachments

• IMG_20170527_071749_zps2uxz6vbw.jpg
    IMG_20170527_071749_zps2uxz6vbw.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20170527_071939_zpsmudxheea.jpg
    IMG_20170527_071939_zpsmudxheea.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20170527_071544_zpsryoabjct.jpg
    IMG_20170527_071544_zpsryoabjct.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 13
That's amazing progression, Kim! I'm so excited for you :cloud9:

Myfavsurprise, I always make sure to take the picture at 5 minutes with these because they are bad for evaps. With that said, the line didn't get as dark as it will get at 5 minutes. It usually takes about 7-8 minutes to finally get a clear result. But if a line appears after 10 minutes then it's more likely to be an evap line. Especially if it's not getting any darker. These tests are actually super sensitive which is great for .88 cents lol
What do your tests look like? I know it's super hard trying to get a faint line on camera especially when it's still wet.

Thank you for the reply! I actually have a thread going, something like "i'm supposed to get an IUD today.." with the pictures in it. Either my tests suck or it is super early and they're very sensitive.. What tells me it's just early is when the sample is more concentrated I get a darker line, but they do start very faint and get darker as time goes on so I'm not sure :shrug:

First signal bottom is 12dpo am. Top is 12dpo pm at about 12:06am. Ic is getting so dark! I'm so happy to see such progression. It reasures me that everything is OK with my little pebble. I've been having a lot of cramping, almost all day long today so I am paranoid that the next time I wipe, I'll see blood. So the tests keep me calm. I do believe that this baby will stick with me but the cramps really make me nervous. I will be so happy when Tuesday comes and goes (expected af date) I think I'll be more comfortable then and not be such a crazy person with all these tests :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_20170528_000523_zpshob5az6q.jpg
    IMG_20170528_000523_zpshob5az6q.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 12
Thank you Bevz and Josephine!

Josephine, you are at the right place then because I'm a crazy person with all the testing. Lol! I don't even post the tests I do in between the am and pm tests lol I actually had to go buy more first signal tests today. Dh just looks at me crazy and asks why I keep testing if they're all going to say the same thing. I said because I want to see the progression lol I promised I will stop when the test line gets darker than the control line haha

Thank you for the reply! I actually have a thread going, something like "i'm supposed to get an IUD today.." with the pictures in it. Either my tests suck or it is super early and they're very sensitive.. What tells me it's just early is when the sample is more concentrated I get a darker line, but they do start very faint and get darker as time goes on so I'm not sure :shrug:

Well just be careful with these after the 10 minute mark. If you can't see the line till around 6-10 minutes then it's more than likely an evap. I hope it's not! I just didn't want to give you any kind of false hope. I have seen so many evaps and prayed and prayed that they were actual lines but they never were till this time. I'll go check out your thread and see how your lines are. I hope it's your bfp!

Edited to add : Those are not evaps imo. I commented on your thread &#128522;

Same picture as above. Ic dry. Fs almost dry

Attachments

• IMG_20170528_012756_zpsj2kggenm.jpg
    IMG_20170528_012756_zpsj2kggenm.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 9
That's crazy progression! Things are definitely going well :) don't worry about cramping, I had it constantly with our daughter which is in part why I didn't think my test would be positive! I only did it because we were meant to be out for a drink with friends and we hadn't been careful but because I was breastfeeding I didn't think I had ovulated. The four year old little girl says otherwise lol

Your progression looks great!! I second the cramping, I had horrible cramping in early pregnancy with my son that was just born, worse than my period cramping.
Thank you for checking out my pictures, I guess only time will tell :)

Happycupcake, I know! It's insane isn't it! I have no idea why it's progressing so quickly. Now I'm being paranoid and wondering if it could be ectopic? I really really really hope not!

Myfavsurprise, you're welcome hunni. I genuinely think it's a bfp for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->