First thing....?

Sleeping on my tummy. It is starting to feel uncomfy now so thats me till Feb :(

after i gave my birth my boobs were so sore i still couldnt sleep on my tummy.... gutted!

First thing I am going to do is go out and get schlammered! :drunk:
Haha...bf will have to stay home for once, sober! :rofl: I miss my SoCo. Guess its for a good cause tho!

First thing I'm going to do is go out on the town with the girls! I don't drink much anyway, but maybe have few drinks, get down with my bad self on the dance floor, and then come home to my hot husband and do it like we did when we were making this little blessing. :rofl:

Itll have to be a pint. Not a proper night out, just a pint.

And also Im looking forward to eating some proper cheese again.

I dont think Ill start smoking again though.

I've found low alcohol Stella in Tesco - it's only 0.5% and actually tastes like real lager, so any time I'm gasping for a drink I just have one of these. It's great

i have been dyeing for wine for ages now, its my wedding anniverasy coming up soon so i think i will treat myself and have a glass lol

x

Jenny, how did you get that baby in your sig???

I have had that on my google page from from the start of my pregnancy but i could never get it to work in here??

here is mine..i love it :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/homepage.jpg

x

Jenny, how did you get that baby in your sig???

I have had that on my google page from from the start of my pregnancy but i could never get it to work in here??

x

You take this code and put it in your siggy. Replace the underlined part with your value, it should be in your html code and should look the same. Just erase everything else and leave the value so it looks like the code below.

[.widgetbox]71b0e76a-2bc1-4ad2-954b-bb3e0a8cd204[/widgetbox.] (Take out the periods in the widgetbox section, I had to put them in or it wouldn't show the code on the post)

The only thing though, is that its big when you put in your siggy. So your probably going to have to get rid of some tickers. I only had room for my two tickers and the widgetbox. If your having trouble, just copy and paste your html code and send it in a PM and I'll set it up for you. Hoped that helped :D

i dont get what you mean about teh value? sorry im not very techy lol

I have tried copeing all teh diffrent codes but it never shows up, i only know about BB codes.

Will it work as my avatar?

x

ok sorry about this...

Here is the only code they give me

<object width="120" height="180"><param name="movie" value="https://babystrology.com/tickers/baby-ticker-glass.swf?parent=Layla & Jase&year=2007&month=12&day=18&babycount=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://babystrology.com/tickers/baby-ticker-glass.swf?parent=Layla & Jase&year=2007&month=12&day=18&babycount=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="120" height="180"></embed></object>

what out of that do i need to save for it to show up?

x

I haven't tried it in the avatar, I don't think you can because you have to link it to the site somehow.

When you made yours did it give you an HTML code to use?

Layla can you meet me in the chatroom? I'll take you through step by step because you probably gave me the code they gave you to put it in your Google page and the one you need is different.

sorry hun, its bedtime here, i have to get teh kids to bed now, not to worry, i have it on my google page and my facebook one so i still see it everyday.

Thanks anyway :)

x

Have a goodnight :hi:

When you have more time and want to know how, just give me shout :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly