First Time Bubba's *New team*

Well I don't want to put a downer on you but I know what happened to you with all those evaps last time so I don't want to start saying it's a bfp then the same thing happens to you again. I could see a faint line on your gallery pic though!

Prob wait a few days (if you can!!) then do another one.
Good luck anyway!!!! :hugs:

Flake-y - Thats great news about the IVF, its good that they are getting the ball rolling so quickly for you. Cant believe the NHS have a 2 year waiting list though!!

Emmy - Sorry i am crap with the lines, unless its quite dark i just dont seem to see them. maybe try a FRER with FMU and see if thats a bit darker?? Sorry not much use i know :hugs:

AFM - Well i got a 3+ on my CB digi this morning :happydance: i have now made it much further then last time as my levels were dropping at this point. So thats one milestone over just got the MW appointment to come through and the 1st scan to have then i MAY relax a wee bit :dohh: Will miss POAS though as there is no point in me doing it any more . . Will have to live through you guys now :)

Flake-y - Thats great news about the IVF, its good that they are getting the ball rolling so quickly for you. Cant believe the NHS have a 2 year waiting list though!!

Emmy - Sorry i am crap with the lines, unless its quite dark i just dont seem to see them. maybe try a FRER with FMU and see if thats a bit darker?? Sorry not much use i know :hugs:

AFM - Well i got a 3+ on my CB digi this morning :happydance: i have now made it much further then last time as my levels were dropping at this point. So thats one milestone over just got the MW appointment to come through and the 1st scan to have then i MAY relax a wee bit :dohh: Will miss POAS though as there is no point in me doing it any more . . Will have to live through you guys now :)

That's great, hope it's a sticky one this time, it sure looks like it!!!

Hi Ladies

Well finally getting some time to my self after the house move.
All went fine but the dogs are still a bit unsettled.

Congrats to the BFPs that i missed lovely to see.

I ordered sofcups yesterday from smefertillity along with preseed and a new themometer so guns ablazing soon for us.

Bit worried tho as the money for order has come off my account but i have had no email from them to say order paid etc and i have emailed them but no response:wacko:

Hope all well takecare x x claire

Good luck Emmy, I couldn't see a line, but that could just be because it's a dodgy picture! I got a distinctive line on the cheapy's by 12DPO, but it was much clearer on a first response!

Jo - that's really great news about how quickly things are moving on, so if they can get some sperm from his testicles what happens then?

That's good odds for success of IVF too x

Jo - that's really great news about how quickly things are moving on, so if they can get some sperm from his testicles what happens then?

That's good odds for success of IVF too x

I know; I always thought the odds were pretty rubbish but the consultant was really positive & I've already been on the website of the clinic we'll go to & it's over 50% for my age group. (which is really good cause it's bloody expensive!!!!!!)

Well if they find sperm, they'll freeze it & send it over to the clinic to use for the ivf. If they dont, we'll be looking at using a donor. Not what we'd like but we've already discussed the possibility & we'd want a child that was a least half ours.

How are you feeling? Any symptoms kicked in yet?

Not really, boobs are still tender and I'm feeling really bloated at the end of the day. I've had really bad AF type pains, but spoke to doctor and she said it was normal.

Is it wrong to say I want morning sickness to make sure I feel pregnant?! lol

Not really, boobs are still tender and I'm feeling really bloated at the end of the day. I've had really bad AF type pains, but spoke to doctor and she said it was normal.

Is it wrong to say I want morning sickness to make sure I feel pregnant?! lol

I am in the same boat, not many symptons just sore boobs, HB and cramps. Roll on the first scan!!!

Emmy - any update on those lines?

I'm waiting for Chris to go out before I test, got more faint lines yesterday afternoon, not sure what to think really. Been holding my fmu in since I went bed last night at midnight, only just got up so that's 12 and half hours lol, he'll be gone in a minute, so I can do the tests.

Going superdrug tomorrow morning to get some of their tests, the early result ones and going to see what happens with them :)

I've tested again and think I've got yet another set of evaps :( Just not sure what to think anymore

Aww i'm sorry hun xx :hug: Do you temp or chart at all? Maybe it would be worth while doing this to see what your cycles are doing if you dont do it already.

I don't do charting at the moment, waiting for my next cycle to start then going to take it from there, I have really crazy cycles so am not sure when next one is due.

I've posted pics up in the gallery section the past few days and people are saying that the lines I'm getting are too thick to be evaps and could be the start of a bfp for me. Not sure whether to believe it or not :wacko:

I really am crap with lines unless its really dark i just cant see it so i am no help there i'm afraid. I guess the only thing to do is wait for 48 hours and then test again to see if its getting darker . . .

Any updates on anyone? How are we all doing today?

Can I join the first time Bubbas team please

My OH and I are TTC #1 and have been trying for about 7 months now.

waiting to see if AF arrives over the weekend

Can I join the first time Bubbas team please

My OH and I are TTC #1 and have been trying for about 7 months now.

waiting to see if AF arrives over the weekend

Welcome to the group and good luck this weekend hope the :witch: stays away for you x

Thanks Razcox

no sign of the :witch: although I have the distinct feeling she is in stealth mode and is waiting to strike

Yep witch did strike last night

Oh well on to next cycle

Hey ejay, sorry to hear the :witch: got you; af sucks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->