First Time Bubba's *New team*

Hello Girls,

Gosh I have missed so much - what a mixed bag of news.

Jo, I am so sorry to read your news - please don't go far - it will be nice to hear from you and see how you get on, see what the future holds. :cry::cry::cry: You have been really supportive on this thread, so we would like to keep you to support you right back! :hugs:

Razcox, Wow - I am so pleased for you - it just goes to show that good things come to those who wait! (Eventually!) I know you are still in the really early stages but I have everything crossed for you! I noticed you have picked a pink ticker - do you have a feeling it might be a girl already?! Just out of interest, did your hubby have a semen test and did you go for a blood test? It would be nice to know if you have triumphed over adversity :hugs:

Send baby dust my way guys - I really want 2010 to be my year as I found out one relative and one friend are pregnant today so that is two more babies that are not mine!! :growlmad: (I typed this while stomping my feet on the floor saying 'its not fair!!') Plus my stepsister who is 18 (!) is due in 2 weeks with her 'unplanned' baby! (Jealous, me?! never!)

xxxx :hugs: xxxxx

Hey hun! been a bit quiet on here the last couple of days. It ssoo not fair when you see others getting knocked up with out any thought or effort. My DHs cousin got a girl preggers (well they think its his she was cheating on her BF at the time with this guy and the timming is an issue) They have only known each other for a few months and they are only 18!!!

We didnt have any tests because my GP was pants!!! Moved doctors and was going to go in this month if AF turned up as it was a year to the day of my MC that AF was due. Instead i got a :bfp: :happydance:

Hello Girls,

Gosh I have missed so much - what a mixed bag of news.

Jo, I am so sorry to read your news - please don't go far - it will be nice to hear from you and see how you get on, see what the future holds. :cry::cry::cry: You have been really supportive on this thread, so we would like to keep you to support you right back! :hugs:

Razcox, Wow - I am so pleased for you - it just goes to show that good things come to those who wait! (Eventually!) I know you are still in the really early stages but I have everything crossed for you! I noticed you have picked a pink ticker - do you have a feeling it might be a girl already?! Just out of interest, did your hubby have a semen test and did you go for a blood test? It would be nice to know if you have triumphed over adversity :hugs:

Send baby dust my way guys - I really want 2010 to be my year as I found out one relative and one friend are pregnant today so that is two more babies that are not mine!! :growlmad: (I typed this while stomping my feet on the floor saying 'its not fair!!') Plus my stepsister who is 18 (!) is due in 2 weeks with her 'unplanned' baby! (Jealous, me?! never!)

xxxx :hugs: xxxxx

Hey hun! been a bit quiet on here the last couple of days. It ssoo not fair when you see others getting knocked up with out any thought or effort. My DHs cousin got a girl preggers (well they think its his she was cheating on her BF at the time with this guy and the timming is an issue) They have only known each other for a few months and they are only 18!!!

We didnt have any tests because my GP was pants!!! Moved doctors and was going to go in this month if AF turned up as it was a year to the day of my MC that AF was due. Instead i got a :bfp: :happydance:

I am Soooooooo pleased for you, especially after your miscarriage. I can't imagine how that mus have been for you so you really deserve this! Of course I am soooo jealous but this is fab news!! Don't go far - I want you to still keep us updated on this thread!

xxx:hugs: xxxx

Dont worry i wont be going far, gotta keep an eye on the lovely people i have met in TTC :hug:

Hey everyone, just popping by to say thanks for all the support.

Congrautlations Razcox!! That's great news after your loss & trying for so long.

So hubby is pretty upset about the news, but not as bad as me; I'm finding it really hard to accept. Feeling a bit more positive this morning though; just hope his referral doesn't take too long so we can get some answers.

How is everyone else doing?

I can't imagine what you are going through Jo, it must be the worst feeling in the world as there isn't much you can do about it.

Did they give you any indication about what the next stage will be?

I'm 9DPO today and this time last month temps had dipped massively, whereas this month they are still climbing. I have really sore boobs and have waves of nausea every so often, so I'm keeping everything crossed. Going to test on Wednesday if no AF!

I can't imagine what you are going through Jo, it must be the worst feeling in the world as there isn't much you can do about it.

I'm 9DPO today and this time last month temps had dipped massively, whereas this month they are still climbing. I have really sore boobs and have waves of nausea every so often, so I'm keeping everything crossed. Going to test on Wednesday if no AF!

good luck vicky, the waves of nausea sound like a positive symptom! I am an obsessive symptom spotter!

Hubby and I are in the :sex: part of my cycle so we are trying to get together every other day until I don't feel like it anymore. I don't chart temps and look for CM like some of you other girls, We just have sex as often as possible (but not every day to give the :spermy: chance to build up!)

I am so sorry you are finding things hard Jo. If it was me I would be exactly the same as you. It still could be me - we have not got my hubbys results back yet, he is waiting for a second test at the end of the month. It is so difficult when it is all you want in the world. It is made more difficult when person after person that you know gets pregnant around you I guess. They are so inconsiderate!! :dohh: If you need to talk things over we are all here for you :hug:

Razcox, are you suffering any early pregnancy symptoms? It would be interesting to know what you are actually feeling as I am a compulsive spotter. Are any of the obvious symptoms there?

xxxx :hugs: xxxx

Well I'm feeling much better cause we've already got an appointment at the infertility clinic this Friday!!!

Plus, I watched This Morning today & they were doing an infertility special & Jo Joyner from Eastenders was on with her twins from IVF; made me feel much better that she's had fertility probs & she's had such a happy outcome. Hopefully it will be the same for me & DH. Fxed...

Good luck for testing on Wed!

I am so sorry you are finding things hard Jo. If it was me I would be exactly the same as you. It still could be me - we have not got my hubbys results back yet, he is waiting for a second test at the end of the month. It is so difficult when it is all you want in the world. It is made more difficult when person after person that you know gets pregnant around you I guess. They are so inconsiderate!! :dohh: If you need to talk things over we are all here for you :hug:

xxxx :hugs: xxxx

Hey, hope everything goes ok with you and your DHs results. You're right, it's so hard when it's all you want & you can't get it. TTC consumes your life totally.
Hopefully we will all get a happy outcome in the end!

Amanda - Well before the :bfp: my main symptons were that i was tired (normally i cant get to sleep for ages but i was getting to sleep right away which is not normal for me), drinking alot, bit gassy, heavy boobs, had a fair bit of CM and the main one was an all consuming desire for cheese!! Now i am even more tired, still very gassy (nice!), boobs are veiny (again Nice!), i am peeing more and one min i am starving then after i have eaten i feel a bit sick. I am having a few AF type cramps thought which are normal but does nothing for my panic rating! Also got this the other day, before i only made it to 1-2 weeks on the digi so somthing wast right from the start.

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0129.jpg

Jo - Thank you! Have you had anyword yet on where you guys go from here? Poor hubby must not be easy to be in his shoes i can only imagine how you both must feel :hug: Still with the PMA hat on lets hope there is a course of action they can come up with for you both.

Vicky - High temps are a great sign, fingers crossed they stay that way for you hun x

Ohhhhhh, congratulations hun, fingers crossed for an extra sticky bean for you.

I haven't been around for a while. Getting BFN after those lines on the ic tests were kinda getting me down, so I haven't been on the forum much the past few weeks.

I'm going all out to get a bfp as soon as possible, tried posting this in the TTC section and only received one reply, was wondering if you ladies could have a looksy for me please?

"Hi everyone,

I'm a bit baffled about my cycles. The last time I was on was the end of November/beginning of December. I've always had really irregular cycles since I started periods when I was younger. They completely stopped for a year when I was 18/19, which prompted a visit to the dr. I had blood tests done, got sent for an ultrasound and even had an mri scan to see if I had a tumour on the pituary gland and everything came back clear for PCOS and hormone deficiency.

I'm wanting to get my act together now and get a bfp this year, so I'm going to try cutting out bread to see if that helps as I read somewhere that it could affect your cycle, well the wheat and gluten could.

Is there any advice anyone can give me?"

Hi Emmy,

I'm not really sure to be honest, it sounds a bit weird if you ask me - I would be knocking on my doctors door to see what they can do to help.

Did they start again after your tests when you were 18/19?

Yeah they came back normal, so I don't know if I was majorly stressed or something, seems to be the only explanation. I've had loads going on the past few months, but not really enough to explain having no period. I'd really got my hopes up last month after getting those lines on the ic tests, it seemed to be the only thing that makes sense.

We've only got 2 drs at our health centre and one of them is away for a month. The other one puts everything down to my weight. If I have a bad back it's down to my weight. If I get a cough it's down to my weight. So I'm not too keen on going to her. Think these vitamins I've been hearing about on here might be worth a try, Starflower Oil and Agnus Castus.

Hey emmy; I've always had really erratic cycles too. If I'm particularly stressed I can get 2 af in a month then nothing for a couple of months. I told the GP & she said there's not much I can do to regulate them; it's probably just down to lifestyle, stress etc. Some people are regular, some aren't. My blood tests were all ok.

Sorry if this isn't much help!!!

No it's cool, I'm glad to kinda know that there is someone else out there who has irregular cycles too, well that I've spoken to now. I can't believe I only got one reply on the ttc board, thought someone else would have been in the same boat too.

Well I'm just going all out, I'm going to start taking those pregnacare tables, starflower oil capsules and agnus castus, see if they help regulate my cycles slightly. We're bding every other night this month, maybe if we're more regular with that then we might be lucky. I'm lay in bed atm, with a pillow propped under my backside lol (sorry if tmi) :blush:

I have exciting news ladies - I got my BFP this morning!! I can't quite believe it at the moment!

I have exciting news ladies - I got my BFP this morning!! I can't quite believe it at the moment!

YEAH thats great news!!! 2 :bfp: 's in one month :happydance:

Will see you over in 1st tri and the november due date thread xx :flower:

I'd love 2 join!!!! Im TTC my 1st.

Welcome aboard! :flower: An another fellow twilight fan i see, can wait for new moon to come out. Got it pre ordered on Blue Ray, Edward in high def - Yummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->