First time in 8 months

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
Oh god! as everyone knows am gettin induced on Thursday at 7:30am an Adam (Jayden's daddy) wants to come up the hospital when bubs is born an i know i would have to see him again at some point but oh my god .. 3 days!! i haven't seen him in like 8 months or more. I honestly think it's going to be TOO much, from having baby an seeing Adam all in one day. God knows what we will talk about or anything, i know for sure i will have to keep my gob shut because his mum is coming too :)hissy:) an i will end up saying something i regret i just know it!

He goes from not wanting anything to do with either me or baby an now he is ringing like twice a day! its really annoying because i didn't even speak to him this much when i was with him haha!
I told him last week that i had everything for bubs an didn't need owt for him an he goes yesterday 'what do you need for the baby so me mum can go an get some stuff' well he knew quite well i had EVERYTHING, i bought every single thing that the baby has myself! an now his mum is texting my mum bragging about how shes bought Jayden 3 packs of nappies an is saying if its ok with me she will be the one who buys the nappies because 'its to much of a hassle getting on an off the bus' for us! what do they think we are! :hissy: .. ooohh they wind me up so much!

Sorry for the rant girls! need to get it of my chest, these people are drivin me bonkers haha

xx :hugs: xx

I hate how guys can just pick and choose when they want the responsibility, and when they don't want it.

Too much hassle getting on and off the bus for nappies?? Does she think that you were only ever going to go out when you want nappies? x

I hate how guys can just pick and choose when they want the responsibility, and when they don't want it.

Too much hassle getting on and off the bus for nappies?? Does she think that you were only ever going to go out when you want nappies? x

Exactly!

Pi**ed off because he knew i had everything i needed for bubs an then asked me what i wanted him to get for him! nappies, big wow! try going out working your a** off in a shi**y job an going to school doing your GCSEs to get everything you need for the baby an still try an get qualifications so i have a future for me an the baby. but i know quite well if i say all that to him, he will just disappear out of jayden's life an i aint going to do that to him. xx

god men that dont understand at all do they. if you feel uncomfterble hunni just tell him. i mean you would have just had a baby yoru going to be exsausted and not really in the mood for company especially people you find it hard to0 talk to (his mum)

OMG nappies thats such a big deal to buy for her granchild lol. dosent she think yiur capable of getting them or something. Chin up hunni. and if she does come to the hospital with adam just keep counting to ten lol
:hugs:
xx

god men that dont understand at all do they. if you feel uncomfterble hunni just tell him. i mean you would have just had a baby yoru going to be exsausted and not really in the mood for company especially people you find it hard to0 talk to (his mum)

OMG nappies thats such a big deal to buy for her granchild lol. dosent she think yiur capable of getting them or something. Chin up hunni. and if she does come to the hospital with adam just keep counting to ten lol
:hugs:
xx

I can't stop him or his family coming in, its his son/their grandchild. no matter how much i wish i could stop them lol. will just have to grit my teeth an get on with it because either way for the sake of Jayden i will have to keep my mouth shut.

I know! I've already got nappies an well literally i've got everything. i can't think of one thing i need. i just told him to get clothes for him because you can never have to many of em lol x

Exactly!

Pi**ed off because he knew i had everything i needed for bubs an then asked me what i wanted him to get for him! nappies, big wow! try going out working your a** off in a shi**y job an going to school doing your GCSEs to get everything you need for the baby an still try an get qualifications so i have a future for me an the baby. but i know quite well if i say all that to him, he will just disappear out of jayden's life an i aint going to do that to him. xx

It's alright now she's getting nappies for you, you'll never have to leave the house! :roll:

You're doing really well doing your GCSEs, a job AND being pregnant. I found it hard enough just doing a job and exams at the same time. Jayden is really going to appreciate everything that you've done to provide for him. x

I can't stop him or his family coming in, its his son/their grandchild. no matter how much i wish i could stop them lol. will just have to grit my teeth an get on with it because either way for the sake of Jayden i will have to keep my mouth shut.

I know! I've already got nappies an well literally i've got everything. i can't think of one thing i need. i just told him to get clothes for him because you can never have to many of em lol x

lol well just look at jayden im sure looking at him will calm you down.

yer clothes sounds good for him to get. better than nappies lol
xx

It's alright now she's getting nappies for you, you'll never have to leave the house! :roll:

You're doing really well doing your GCSEs, a job AND being pregnant. I found it hard enough just doing a job and exams at the same time. Jayden is really going to appreciate everything that you've done to provide for him. x

:rofl: damn it! no excuse to go outside anymore :)

Thanks! i just don't want to be a failure an prove everyone right because they think that because i'm having a baby my life is ending, when its just not ... its having a new start. xx

lol well just look at jayden im sure looking at him will calm you down.

yer clothes sounds good for him to get. better than nappies lol
xx

Never have to many nappies either but thats not my point, it was the thing of her being all proud of herself because she bought them after i had been out an worked my a** of to buy everything else. xx

Never have to many nappies either but thats not my point, it was the thing of her being all proud of herself because she bought them after i had been out an worked my a** of to buy everything else. xx

lol proud of nappied weird woman. yeah i know what yo mean hunni, i mean id be pissed off too. chin up sweetie
xx

Tell Adam he doesn't get to be responsible when it is convient for him. And tell that woman that no, you don't need nappies, but you did sure as hell need some other things that you had to get all by yourself.

What a bunch of morons. If Adam and his mom did that to me (my ex) I'd be calling them both out when I was in labour lol.

Tell Adam he doesn't get to be responsible when it is convient for him. And tell that woman that no, you don't need nappies, but you did sure as hell need some other things that you had to get all by yourself.

What a bunch of morons. If Adam and his mom did that to me (my ex) I'd be calling them both out when I was in labour lol.

I've already let him know that hes got one last chance an if he blows it then thats it, hes messed me around so much in this pregnancy!

And as for his posh cow of a mother!! oh don't even get me started .. the stupid cow!

xx

I would ask him to buy vouchers seeing as you have everything you need!!

men!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->