First time in the TWW

I’m 7dpo today and I am going to ‘try’ and wait to test until 11dpo which is Wednesday for me. I started at 9dpo last cycle and the squinting drove me mad!
I think a few of us are really close with where we are in our cycles. I really hope we all get our BFP!

Well tested today and nothing as accepted. Only 5dpo but thought I might as well with my stash.

Really feeling like AF is coming today with these cramps mostly on the left side and that’s the side I felt O pain on. Feeling a bit of a sore throat and earache. Been to football with my little boy this morning and rushing about to get there I ended up feeling sick when I was there. Really hope all these signs are good

I hope AF stays away. Hope you feel better soon x

I hope AF stays away. Hope you feel better soon x

AF not for another week or so, I am hoping it’s all leading to my BFP but I dnt think I cud be that lucky getting on cycle 1.

COVID test this afternoon and some good news about my job after I qualify in December.

Hope these are all good signs leading to your :bfp:!

Hope these are all good signs leading to your :bfp:!

I have had to get a bath this afternoon to ease the cramps. Likes dull ache type pain then some sharper pulling twinges on and off.

So 6/7 dpo (I have two apps and both day different).

test with fmu

4CEBE3A6-661E-4ADC-A9C7-7D33F9D6DD01.jpeg 549C4AA4-BF25-41E9-8F71-28892C4F1F9C.jpeg 7AF863C6-E3E6-4872-997C-E3FAB55B5B52.jpeg

I can’t see anything yet but still so early. Fx’d for you! <3

I can't see anything yet sorry but good luck for your next test :)

I couldn’t either :). Had a nap today which is strange for me, a tiny bit of heartburn nausea type feeling and some light cramps still abs back pain . At work tomorrow so that should distract me

They are good signs. Hopefully work makes the day go quickly tomorrow.

So bfn this morning but felt sick today most of it and thick white CM throughout the day. I really feel like AF is gonna get me in 6 days. Jst having a bad day I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->