First time in the TWW

Lozb

Reaction score
Hi joining here for the next 2 weeks. ttc no.2 if we can. this is my first tww in cycle 1. i did O straight away getting implant out but didn't check anything just waited for AF.

I O'd today, had two days of positive OPK and sore nipples. Today i have O pain so its happening. We have bd'd enough i think, twice today. it's been difficult due to me being on nights for work.

i plan on starting to test from 12dpo if i can hold off. my O pains have continued all day and my nipples are more sore than yesterday. i hope these are a good signs that something is happening.

Hi! Welcome to the TWW! Those sound like good signs. I’ve never used a OPK, but I have heard good things. What day do you plan to test?

Hi! Welcome to the TWW! Those sound like good signs. I’ve never used a OPK, but I have heard good things. What day do you plan to test?

hi hoping to hold off until 12dpo but will probs be 8dpo which will be the 27th.

So nipple pain are still there, little heaviness in the breasts but mainly bloating and fullness feeling low into my tummy. I wonder if people who fall pregnant with 2nd/3rd babies and so on experience more symptoms or they recognise them more.

I was wondering that too! Or maybe just more aware? I fee like with my first I was t in tune with what was going on at all lol. I definitely notice every twinge now.

Sat here at work really hoping this is it. i mean i am only 1dpo/2dpo today and jst dont feel myself. my breast are so sore, cramping pains and pulling pains, i sneezed earlier and got pains again. All like pulling type pains. drank a bottle of coke at work and now feel really sick. if this is AF and its going to be like this for the next 2 weeks, dear me....

Work this afternoon (when on nights I jst test bbt when I wake up in the afternoon, so times aren’t the same). FF app put cross hairs on cd 15 to O but I am thinking more cd16 to be honest and my other app Premom is saying cd16 is my O day. I am trusting Premom to be honest due to it analysis the strength of OPK and it was at its peak cd 15 but in the night time but was still pretty high cd16 morning. I think I may have O somewhere between both.

When do you all start testing ladies? Some lower back pain today and some sickness.

I used to start at 8dpo even though I didn't see anything. Fingers crossed :)

I am 3/4 DPO.

Good Morning Ladies (and gents if there is any that read this) from not so sunny UK. its very dull weather here, i live in the north east of england so this is normal for us.

This morning i had a temp dip which i am thinking might be because i have been on nights and that was my first good sleep in 3 days. Still get tugging/cramps low in my abdomen, still some slight breast pain and nipples a bit sensitive.

This TWW is so hard, the not knowing. with my DS i enjoyed the tww as i wasn't aware/concentrating on it due to having fertility tests that month and didn't think we had a chance.

Bonus is its half term for the kids and this should keep me busy on my days off work.

Having to go for a precautionary COVID test due to work.

I am trying to wait until Monday but may test early Sunday

I think I will end up testing Sunday and then everyday until AF shows. I am 5dpo tomorrow and feel like AF is coming but I have until end of the month at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->