First time in the TWW

Sorry about the bfn. It is still early and you're not out yet :dust:

Sorry about the bfn. Hopefully it’s just too early :hugs:

Well been expecting AF all day even put sanitary pad on jst in case as it gets busy at work and not always able to rush to loo straight away. Glad no AF had small sharp pains at times today.

Fx’d that AF stays away! :af:
Done nothing but check today as well. Well as much as I cud after running a ward at work today. I qualify in December so was given ward to run today, kept my mind busy tho.

I need to know for sure by the weekend as I need to tell me ward boss as I am due to work with a risky patient and wudnt be able to if i was pregnant. She knows we r trying (she lovely friend too) so will have to be sure by at least Sunday. I shud be due af at least by Sunday.

I hope that you find out by then. Fingers crossed. Your ward boss sounds lovely and supportive ❤️

BFN this morning. I am 9/10 dpo and another slight temp dip this morning. Think I am out this month, jst wait for AF now.

D74C4203-CE7B-498F-A0D9-33F5AE160A54.jpeg

Thanks ladies. i hate waiting for AF. Going out with my son and mother while my husband works from home.

Well scrap that after writing above went to loo abs AF is here. See u all here again soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->