First time mama, ultrasound girl?

first time ma

Reaction score
hello everyone! I am new on this site and i was wondering if you all could give me you're opinions about my ultrasound i had at 20 weeks this past friday! The tech told me right away that "it's a GIRL!" And me and my fiance are so excited about this! The ultrasound picture is kind of the front view with the little ones knees almost to the chest and spread. The two bumps on each side of the 3 white dots/or lines are the buttbones. i was so excited i forgot to ask if she was really sure if the baby is a girl. please give me yalls opinions! haha. most of my friends have told me its a girl, but ive heard that little boys develop differently. we already have the name and everything for this little girl :) either way i will love this little one with all my heart, i just want to know before everyone starts buying pink and purple !

Attachments

• 0806164739.jpg
    0806164739.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 28
Defo little girly... Ps no ones responding to mine either and I makes me crazy too! If you want to give mine a guess... It's the 75% sure of gender one

awww thank you :) ive been driving my fiance CRAZY bc he says he knows its our little Annabelle in there haha. i was just curious bc the picture was taken at a weird angle. i have searched for this kinda picture to give me some reassurance but i couldnt find one lol

No yours! There is no way yours will turn out boy in my opinion

haha! i thought you meant that you changed your mind and thought mine was a boy haha !! i'm so excited!! :)

Defiantly a girl!! Looks just like my baby girls ultra sound. And my looks just like my sisters who had her baby girl last April. Congrats

thannk you so much! i was just worried because the picture is taken at a different angle from all the others ive seen haha. this is my first little one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->