First time mom... BFP!

Erin_Nicole

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new here and just wanted to say how great of a forum this is!

Well after only one month of trying, my expected period never came so on Monday I took a HPT and much to my surprise it came up positive! I was in shock, all I could do was stare at the two pink lines. Never did I think it would happen this fast! I still couldn't believe it after a few hours so I took another HPT- 2 pink lines again! I think I'm still in shock. This will be our first baby!

This is silly, but I almost feel like I should take a 3rd test to triple confirm it... What do you all think? I highly doubt I could get 2 false positive HPTs?! Both tests had very definite, bright pink lines. I guess I'm just having a hard time believing I'm actually pregnant! ** I'd add a picture but can't figure out how to post one from my phone**

It's very unlikely to get a false positive hpt :) especially if they're definitely pink lines and not grey!

Congrats xx

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

I was the same! I pee'd on like, five sticks :haha: It was also my first month TTC #1 but ended in a loss at 5w2d. Congrats to you though & good luck!! :flower:

CONGRATS! I got my BFP a week ago and I still POAS every night just to make sure. So, if you feel the need to and it would make you feel better, POAS away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->