First Time Mommies!!

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
Are you a first time mommy?! Join in!!

I've been pregnant before 3 years ago when I was 19, it ended in miscarriage. I'm not as nervous as I was but feeling much more positive as the days go by.

First time mama, right here!

I went through a miscarry scare last week, but the doctor has now cleared me, and the baby is fine. I just need to avoid major stress. how far along are you?

First time mama, right here!

I went through a miscarry scare last week, but the doctor has now cleared me, and the baby is fine. I just need to avoid major stress. how far along are you?

About 4 weeks 3 days. I miscarried at about 6-8 weeks last time, so once I make it past that I think I'll calm down considerably, but I'm learning to just enjoy the pregnancy :)!

Glad you've been cleared, were you bleeding?

Hello!! Can I join you???? :) Sorry for both of your previous losses, sending hugs and positive thoughts :) xx

I am a first time Mummy. I had a MC in Feb this year and I was pregnant when I was 20 (I am 36 now), but that also ended badly.

Sorry for your previous loss.
Fingers crossed we all have sticky beans!

First time mother as well! I'm eighteen which, I know, is not an age most people would agree with. But my first initial reaction to being pregnant (after the shock wore off of course..) was pure joy, excitement, and happiness! I just know I'm going to be a good mother and I am very excited for this turn of events.

I currently live with my boyfriend who is 28 and has a very good job and we are very happy together. Our baby is coming from pure love and happiness, though it wasn't planned, I would never call it an accident or a mistake. :) I have always been very mature and mentally I am not even twenty years old, I am responsible and I know full well the realities of having a child. It won't be easy but I am excited for the struggle.

Sorry for the background story, this type of subject is very controversial and misunderstood due to the amount of teen moms that get into this situation and it always ends up horrible.

But I am approaching my sixth week of pregnancy, contacted a midwife in my area, and have my first ultrasound on December 19th :)

First time mother as well! I'm eighteen which, I know, is not an age most people would agree with. But my first initial reaction to being pregnant (after the shock wore off of course..) was pure joy, excitement, and happiness! I just know I'm going to be a good mother and I am very excited for this turn of events.

I currently live with my boyfriend who is 28 and has a very good job and we are very happy together. Our baby is coming from pure love and happiness, though it wasn't planned, I would never call it an accident or a mistake. :) I have always been very mature and mentally I am not even twenty years old, I am responsible and I know full well the realities of having a child. It won't be easy but I am excited for the struggle.

Sorry for the background story, this type of subject is very controversial and misunderstood due to the amount of teen moms that get into this situation and it always ends up horrible.

But I am approaching my sixth week of pregnancy, contacted a midwife in my area, and have my first ultrasound on December 19th :)

It doesn't matter how old you are, as long as the baby is loved and taken care of :)

I'm only 22 but when I got pregnant at 19, after the shock, I felt joy too!

Congratulations doeeyes :) I dont think age has anything to do with how good a mother you can be, you just have to walk through the town to see that :) You sound like you are going to fabulous :) xx

knk2011 I am glad to hear about your story and thank you for your words! Are you having your second baby right now?

Thank you Ellbery! I am happy that I am not facing undeserved discrimination here. I was once part of the altdotlife community and people had a problem with my age and living with my boyfriend! Such a tiny matter that nobody has business sticking their nose in.

Hello I am a first time mommy, I have never been pregnant before.

No first baby, lost my first somewhere around 6-8 weeks so I'm just enjoying this one :)

Aww I'm very sorry to hear that! Very delicate time. :( But I am glad you are enjoying your current pregnancy and I wish you the best of luck. When's your due date?

I'm also going to be a first time mom.

i'm a first time mummy too... it's a bit scary and exciting... baby is 11 weeks =)

first time mom here as well. :) I am loving being pregnant, misery of it and all, maybe because we waited 4 years for this baby to come. The combination of being a first time parent in a foreign country is daunting sometimes...but the adventure is pretty amazing.

First time mom here too, so exciting. I just keep wondering if all these "side effects" of being pregnant are normal.

@4+3 i was vomiting constantly, sleeping all the time (like 18 hours of sleep a day), constipated or the opposite and it changed daily, achy muscles, and irritable as anything. thankfully that all seemed to clear around half way through week 8 except for the tireness.. i could still sleep all day long :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->