First Time Mommies!!

first time mom here as well. :) I am loving being pregnant, misery of it and all, maybe because we waited 4 years for this baby to come. The combination of being a first time parent in a foreign country is daunting sometimes...but the adventure is pretty amazing.

I am a first time mommy too.. never been pregnant before, was told 7 years ago my chances of getting pregnant period were slim to none.. so very suprised and extremely happy.

Mrs Mabrey... I was born in Germany as my father served. It is a story I love to tell people and I have Dual Citizen ship too... congrats and have fun with it. Good Luck with everything.. I am super excited for you!!

first time mom here as well. :) I am loving being pregnant, misery of it and all, maybe because we waited 4 years for this baby to come. The combination of being a first time parent in a foreign country is daunting sometimes...but the adventure is pretty amazing.

I am a first time mommy too.. never been pregnant before, was told 7 years ago my chances of getting pregnant period were slim to none.. so very suprised and extremely happy.

Mrs Mabrey... I was born in Germany as my father served. It is a story I love to tell people and I have Dual Citizen ship too... congrats and have fun with it. Good Luck with everything.. I am super excited for you!!

i so wish they still did dual citizenship! they no longer offer it :cry: this baby will be born in nuendettlesau between ansbach and nuremburg :) i am excited to have a german birth certificate to keep for him/her though.

i so wish they still did dual citizenship! they no longer offer it :cry: this baby will be born in nuendettlesau between ansbach and nuremburg :) i am excited to have a german birth certificate to keep for him/her though.

That stinks about the dual citizen ship as I used that for book reports and such all through school..lol.. I was born in Nuremburg..;)..Take lots of pics too.. I love to look back at all the pics of my parents and thier GI buddies together. I even have a pic of me in my car seat hooked to the back of thier voltswagon bug in front of a McDonalds...my favorite..lol.. SO exciting and something for your child to be very proud of too.. HUGE... Thank you to your husband for his service as well!!

Hi everyone! My name is Emily. I am 19 years old and 6 weeks pregnant! It's my second pregnancy, and I hope it will be my first baby! I have a good feeling about it. Very different than the first pregnancy which ended around 9 weeks. I am very excited to become a parent. I live with my boyfriend of almost 2 years, and am a part time college student and a full time worker.

How is everyone feeling? I get morning sickness when I wake up, but no throwing up really. Lots of short lived cravings and aversions to food and smells. It has been a symptom roller coaster for sure. Lots of round ligament pain in the uterus area and also my lower back hurts a lot! Hoping to get time off from work enough to get to a doctor's appointment. I am anxious to get a good ultrasound with a heartbeat this time around!

I am the same. I feel good about this pregnancy. My last one ended around 6-8 weeks but I'm still very nervous. I'm just taking a day at a time but I don't remember having all my cramping and round ligament pain last time

I, too, am a first time momma! 6 weeks, 1 day today. First appt Dec 10-- can't wait to see the sweet heartbeat of my darling one.

First time pregnant and crossing my fingers everything will go well and will be a mommy in about 7 months!

Babyyeags hope you hear a strong heartbeat! I went at around 7 weeks and didnt hear a heartbeat but I saw one!

So excited for all you ladies!! (obvious overuse of the exclamation marks sorry ha ha)

Good luck everyone! Everything sounds so positive and well on your ends. I cannot wait to hear the stories of your births and see the photos.

xx

Can I join? I'm 22 and expecting my 1st child too! I'm terrified lol. And don't get to see my baby for at least 5 weeks :( good luck to you all. You all seem like lovely ladies xx

Am 22 also :) can't wait to see my little smudge (that is what he or she shall be named until we have chosen one )

Welcome beautifulbub!! I feel so bloated lately... I am also 22

I am due august 3rd!!! I have my first appointment dec 7 and I will be 5+6... I know it's early but I am just so exited!

Hi ladies. This is my first pregnancy and I am 25. We tried with meds for 6 months before it worked. We are super excited about our little bean. Due July11th. Congrats to all of you!

Can I join you? I just found out Saturday that after a fairly long battle with infertility (it seemed long to me!) that I am pregnant! It is very early, I'm due August 4th. I've never been so happy and I am praying for no complications. :) congrats to all of you!

First time mother as well! I'm eighteen which, I know, is not an age most people would agree with. But my first initial reaction to being pregnant (after the shock wore off of course..) was pure joy, excitement, and happiness! I just know I'm going to be a good mother and I am very excited for this turn of events.

I currently live with my boyfriend who is 28 and has a very good job and we are very happy together. Our baby is coming from pure love and happiness, though it wasn't planned, I would never call it an accident or a mistake. :) I have always been very mature and mentally I am not even twenty years old, I am responsible and I know full well the realities of having a child. It won't be easy but I am excited for the struggle.

Sorry for the background story, this type of subject is very controversial and misunderstood due to the amount of teen moms that get into this situation and it always ends up horrible.

But I am approaching my sixth week of pregnancy, contacted a midwife in my area, and have my first ultrasound on December 19th :)

Three women I love more than anything (my mom, MIL, and SIL) all got pregnant with their first child at 19. I'm sure they had to deal with a lot of judgement initially but they all are the most amazing mothers I know! My SIL is very mature for her age also (she is now 20) and is doing such an amazing job raising my little niece :) Sadly, people will judge no matter what...it seems like you're either too young, too old, too poor, work too much, not married, not married long enough, married too long (my husband and I have only been married 3.5 years and you would not believe how many people harassed us about why we hadn't had any kids yet!), not college educated, still in college, the list goes on! Anyway, I'm glad that you are not letting them spoil your happiness. I have not had to deal with people about our pregnancy so much (we haven't gone completely public yet) but we were engaged and married somewhat young and everyone seemed to have their opinion on it :p

Now that I'm done ranting lol, I am 25 and this is my first pregnancy. I have my first ultrasound on 12/19 and I am counting the days! We can't wait to see our little baby! :D

Welcome and congrats to new joiners!!

What have you all decided to call your baby for now?
I'm calling mine smudge lol

we call ours "owl baby" because I am obsessed with owls and because his or her room will be decorated all in owl theme.

and i can't help myself but to say: look a lime :cloud9: only 1 more week in first tri! :happydance:

Jealous!! I just want out of the first trimester really. Won't be so on edge then and will really start to enjoy myself. Plus that's when I plan on shopping lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->