First time mommies!

tcinks

Reaction score
Just hoping to connect with other ladies who are expecting their first child so we can journey together! :) I have one who I lost at 13 weeks but none here with me. I've always dreamed of having a houseful of children and am really looking forward to being a mommy! I'm 25, DH is 27. We've been married a little over 2 years.

:hi: This'll be our first! I'm 32, hubby is also 32, we've been married less than a year. (I had a previous marriage of 11 years, no children.)

Dill, quit following me! :haha: Just kidding.

That is great. And we are just a day apart, it will be so fun following your journey! :) What are your biggest symptoms right now?

This is my first as well...we tried for 17 months. Im 28 and dh is 26. Im excited but a little anxious as well as its a big change for me.

Congrats orionfox :dance:

How have you been feeling?

Thanks...ive been feeling great. Ive lucked out and have had no morning sickness and just minimal symptoms. Im 11weeks tomorrow, so im soon moving onto the second tri :)

Hey yall!
I'm a first time mom as well. I'm 29 and hubby is 26. I'm 5w 2d! No morning sickness, so I'm worried ;) Definitely feeling other symptoms though (sore boobs, fatigue, super sense of smell). Our first scan is 3 weeks away! Hurray!

Hi all!

First pregnancy for me! I'm super excited but also nervous hoping baby sticks in there!

I'm 5w5d and haven't had any morning sickness :happydance: but boobs are sore as well as like Deb I have the super sense of smell!

Dill, quit following me! :haha: Just kidding.

That is great. And we are just a day apart, it will be so fun following your journey! :) What are your biggest symptoms right now?

My uterus is stalking you. :rofl:

My biggest symptoms are morning sickness, constipation, and fatigue. Fun times! :lol: How 'bout you?

Wow, morning sickness already? I thought I started to feel that the other day but I'm not sure. Mostly I'm just extremely tired, slight cramping, tender breasts, and weird taste/dryness in mouth. Oh and of course the increased cm!

Hey yall!
I'm a first time mom as well. I'm 29 and hubby is 26. I'm 5w 2d! No morning sickness, so I'm worried ;) Definitely feeling other symptoms though (sore boobs, fatigue, super sense of smell). Our first scan is 3 weeks away! Hurray!
Yay! That well be so exciting. :) I haven't booked my first appointment yet, maybe they'll do it tomorrow after my second blood draw.

Wow, morning sickness already? I thought I started to feel that the other day but I'm not sure. Mostly I'm just extremely tired, slight cramping, tender breasts, and weird taste/dryness in mouth. Oh and of course the increased cm!

OMG it has been UNBEARABLE for the last couple of days. I had some very slight occasional nausea pretty much from the start, but I couldn't even eat lunch today. I spent most of my morning trying not to lose the bagel I had for breakfast. :cry:

Also ridiculously sore, swollen boobs. I am overflowing my bra already.

I love this baby, but I think it's a bit of a jerk. :rofl:

OMG it has been UNBEARABLE for the last couple of days. I had some very slight occasional nausea pretty much from the start, but I couldn't even eat lunch today. I spent most of my morning trying not to lose the bagel I had for breakfast. :cry:

Also ridiculously sore, swollen boobs. I am overflowing my bra already.

I love this baby, but I think it's a bit of a jerk. :rofl:

Bahaha :rofl: It's all worth it though :) And who knows, could be multiples !

That's what people keep telling me, especially how early I got a positive on a digi, but I just don't think so! I guess I'll find out for sure when I go get my US. I'm hoping they'll do it when I have my appointment, but I don't think they will, since they apparently generally do US'es on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and they booked my appointment for a Monday.

Yeah right when i found out at 4.5 weeks that i was preggers, i had a bad cold that lasted for three weeks and ended with bad laryngitis. Then a week later i got the 24hr stomach flu. I started to think baby was being mean to me LOL. But now im sickness free so far.

Glad to hear your health is holding up now, orionfox!

Thanks...hopefully you start feeling better dill. I know some people have it bad the first tri and even into the second. My mom told me she had morning sickness for 4 consecutive months when she had me. She couldnt keep anything but premium crackers and 7 up down.

My sister had MS so badly with her last pregnancy that she wound up in the hospital a couple of times. Hopefully it doesn't get that bad with me!

this is mine & my husbands first baby:) & my first pregnancy. im 23 DH is 26.. I found out at 4 and a half weeks. at 5 weeks I had extreme nausea & vomiting I ended up n the hospital twice from not keeping anything down for days. then at about 9 weeks my morning sickness really lightened up.. ive thrown up about 3 or 4 times since 9 weeks. which is way better than before. I was kinda worried about it but I just had a scan at 10+1 and baby is perfect wiggling all over the place:) so excited 2 be a mom!

Hello First Time Mummies!

I'm 27 and this is my first pregnancy. DH and I have been trying for a few months, and we are so blessed to be expecting. I haven't had any prior losses, except a possible chemical pregnancy in November.

So far all is well. I'm 9 weeks along and feeling good. This pregnancy has been relatively easy. However, I have had my bad days where I can barely stay awake and don't want to eat!

How are you all feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->