First time mommies!

:hi:
It's my first too!! I just turned 34 in Feb and DH will be 32 in June. We had an early loss 3 years ago that really hurt us and DH just didn't want to try despite the crying and the arguments. But here we are... FINALLY!!! I'll be 11 weeks on saturday and have what they are calling my first prenatal appointment on Tuesday (even though I've already been in for two ultrasounds). Everything is good so far! Little bub was measuring small at my first scan but was consistent at my second scan so my date was pushed a week. Apparently I o'd late... I knew it too... but it was nice to get confirmation.
Anyways, regarding ms, I was doing ok till 8+6. Then I got night sickness. I was prescribed diclectin. I find if I take it, I'm not sticking my head in the toilet.
Hope everyone else feels better soon! :flower:

Can I join? I'm 27, DH is 34. My first, but he has a daughter from a previous marriage. I just had my first appointment yesterday. I didn't get to hear the heartbeat, but we saw it! Next visit in 6 weeks (at 15 weeks) and we may be able to see the gender as well. :cloud9::happydance:

Wow, morning sickness already? I thought I started to feel that the other day but I'm not sure. Mostly I'm just extremely tired, slight cramping, tender breasts, and weird taste/dryness in mouth. Oh and of course the increased cm!

This is how I felt as well. It does go away though! Except for the CM, at this point I've just bought a bunch of liners and some cheapie undies. Hahaha. :dohh::shrug:

Hiiii! My first also... Kinda. Had a MMC in August at 12 weeks and am super terrified this time! Trying to think happy thoughts! :) 4 weeks today!

I'm feeling a lot better today. One reallyreallyreally awful bout of MS brought about by my prenatals, but it passed much faster than yesterday's, and I slept better last night, so feeling much better overall! One of those "am I really pregnant?" days, except for food cravings!

Welcome new ladies! I can't keep up with everyone. :)

Everybody having a good day? I went back for my second round of blood testing today, and now my arm is soooo sore! Hopefully I'll get the results back in the morning. Otherwise, about the same.

I'm a first-timer as well! I am 25 and OH is 27. We've been together for 4 years and conceived on our first month trying. As if that wasn't already too good to be true, I haven't had any sickness (yet!?) or other bothersome symptoms. :thumbup: I feel so blessed and am always wondering when I'll jinx it!

I'll be starting second tri soon so I'm beginning to worry a bit about telling my employer and my many colleagues. They will be understanding, but I hate being the centre of attention, and I just know the pregnancy is all anyone will want to talk about once I tell.

I'm having no sickness yet either which is crazy Bc my progesterone was crazy high!! I'm happy but it makes me worried!

Tcknks, I've gotten so spoiled Bc I get my labs drawn and the results are posted online in about an hour and a half! The other night it was 3 hrs and I was flipping out!! Hahah. I called and was like where are they?! I'm not normally so crazy and impatient.

Anyone else have no symptoms?! My boobs don't even hurt although they didn't last time either...

First pregnancy for me as well, its so nervewracking! Got major aversions to deodorants, perfumes and toothpaste :haha: it is a major struggle to maintain my hygiene without being sick everywhere! My only other symptoms are occasional nausea and the most tender boobs in the world.

How is everyone?? :D

xx

Hi ladies! I'm a FTM as well and am excited to have a group of ladies to experience this with :) am I too far along to join..? I'm only 11 weeks.. Lol. I didn't know if it was a mostly November thing or however you wanted to do it!

Hi ladies! First time mommy as well. Im 24 DH is 34 almost 11weeks and only starting to feel better now besides some slight cramping thats had me worried over the passed few days. Id say things are getting slightly better. No more morning sickness and I'm feeling less tired!

Wishing you all a healthy and happy 9months!

Melewen, of course you're welcome here :)

Teiralse :wave:

Has anyone started buying baby stuff yet? If I told my mom, I'm sure she'd start buying everything she could get her hands on. :haha:

Haha! We already have our baby dresser. We found it at Pottery Barn outlet and it was an awesome deal!! Not much else for the baby.. but we are waiting to find the crib we want at PB outlet and waiting for the glider we love on Target to freakng come back in stock! It's driving me nuts - it's always unavailable! Probably because it's like $400 but looks like it should be $800!

Oh yeah, hubby and I have been buying up stuff my sister no longer needs (diapers, a swing, crib bumpers) and my parents have indicated that they'll just give us the stuff they have for babysitting sister's little ones once they're outgrown or not needed anymore. I still need so much more, but first, maternity clothes!

Ohhhh the maternity pants. How I love them!

We've bought some clothes, just a few bodysuits and things that were cute. Havent bought the furniture or pram we need, but have them picked out already. Waiting till at least 20 weeks to get the big things :thumbup:

I've already bought maternity bras, my boobs have been so so so soooo sore! They've improved a lot with the softer support. As for maternity clothes, I'm liking the excuse to go shopping! :haha:

xx

My MIL keeps buying things but I only bought some sale clothing because all the winter stuff is going on sale and we will need that for the baby. I'm buying gender neutral items. Grays, yellows, baby blue, etc.

Nmp great idea! End of season items! What's your name btw?

Hi all, can I join in? Just got my bfp yesterday!

Went to the dr today and got it confirmed, most likely due date is nov 1 and they are sending me for a dating ultrasound.

When are you guys due ? This is out first and we are very excited!

That really is a brilliant idea, hitting end-of-season baby item sales. If I'm having a winter baby, we'll definitely need a TON of winter baby items. Winter here is no joke!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->