first time opk user question

spencerspiece

Reaction score
hiya ladies

i am cd04 at the moment and have ordered some ic opks. what cd should i start "using" them and when i get my possative do i start :sex:straight away???

talk about confused lol

I WOULD START TESTING AT CD08 BECAUSE YOU MIGHT OVULATE EARLY AND WILL BE ABLE TO DETECT IT SO YOU DONT MISS...AND I WOULD :sex: WHEN YOU GET THE POSITIVE THE DAY BEFORE AND AFTER

Sarina, do you mean the day before she get the positive? I haven't done OPK's yet but I am curios as well. how do you know when the day before ovulation is lol?

Sarina, do you mean the day before she get the positive? I haven't done OPK's yet but I am curios as well. how do you know when the day before ovulation is lol?

im thinking that the line gets darker and darker so im just gonna go for it when i get my first line lol. hubby is gonna enjoy all the steaks he gonna be eating for energy lol

Yes the line gets darker and darker and youll be able to see when your about to ovulate by starting about a week early or so...and then go from there

Oh okay. I have a kit that I haven't used since we just started TTC but if this is not our cycle I will try it next time. So I am gathering info lol

I think that the first few months are a lot about information gathering. So, you'll use the test strips and pinpoint your ovulation, and then you'll have a better idea next month so you can BD before and around ovulation.

I used the cheapy internet test strips this month and never got a positive, but I know that I ovulated as I had symptoms and then two weeks later AF showed up. I think that I drink too much water and I also wasn't testing at the same time everyday, so I might have missed my surge. They can be tricksy things!

Luck! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"