First Time Trying/Intro

jennakw

Reaction score
Hi I'm Jenna :) My husband and I got married in December of last year and we're starting to try for our first baby! Are there any other military wives on here? I'd love to talk to some wives that had their children while their husbands were in the Army. It's a whole new ball game for us, and we're a little bit nervous but really excited!

Hey Jenna, welcome! I've seen a couple of army wives around the forums, you should bump into them sometime. Good luck on this journey - it gets all your emotions going, happy, sad, excited, frustrated... But super exciting. Hope you get your bfp soon! Xx

Hi! I'm new to this forum as well. Although my husband isn't in the military, he is a cell phone tower climber and is generally only home on the weekends. Sometimes he will be gone 3-4 weeks at a time if his job site is out of our state. I can relate to our husbands being gone. It isn't fun!
Hi I'm Jenna :) My husband and I got married in December of last year and we're starting to try for our first baby! Are there any other military wives on here? I'd love to talk to some wives that had their children while their husbands were in the Army. It's a whole new ball game for us, and we're a little bit nervous but really excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->