First time TTC this month, looking for buddies!

GreenJeans

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 30 years old and TTC for the first time this month. DTD 4 days and 2 days before I o (that's supposed to happen tomorrow according to my calendar). So excited and trying not to have unrealistic expectations. Could use some buddies in similar circumstances to talk to!

I'll talk.I feel so alone.We are ttc #3 and .I don't ovulate until the 18th.Im 25 and have two DDs.

Hey, welcome! I live near you :) There's a group of us who are around 30 and TTC #1 in the TTC Groups and Discussions board. We're always happy to welcome new faces. Feel free to join!

Platinumvague- Hi! I know, I feel very alone sometimes too. I wish there could be an in life version of meeting all these ladies. I just wish for someone to hang out with who wants to talk about ovulating, lol.

Curiousowl- thanks for your reply, I'm searching for the thread you mentioned so hopefully I'll stumble upon it soon.

Platinumvague- Hi! I know, I feel very alone sometimes too. I wish there could be an in life version of meeting all these ladies. I just wish for someone to hang out with who wants to talk about ovulating, lol.

Curiousowl- thanks for your reply, I'm searching for the thread you mentioned so hopefully I'll stumble upon it soon.

Im always ready to talk about ovulation.Right now im going insane waiting for the 18th.I dont feel like I fit into any groups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->