First time TTC

Mom2Hope

Reaction score
Hi...first time TTC was this month...now waiting to be able to test for BFP (I hope I hope) or for AF to show...one or the other is happening on April 1st...*sigh*...waiting waiting...

I am 27 and step mom to 2 great kids...was hoping to find a buddy to chat to throughout this waiting period :)

Hi,welcome to TTC club then :) Me too on waiting period. Mine is supposed to be on April7. Best of Luck,buddy..

desp, April 1st for me...so we are just a week off from one an other :) how long have you been ttc?? this was my first time...even though we have talked about and thought about it a lot longer...

hey hun, im waiting for AF to turn up on 27th march, excited to see if i get my BFP :) or the dreaded AF aha :) x

Hopefull Mom...I sure do hope its a BFP...got m fingers crossed for you...All this prep time and everything before TTC I would get so mad when AF was late and not regular...and now that things are regular and we are TTC I am hoping AF doesn't come and that it is a good sign :)...but at the same time trying not to get my hopes up to high so that in case it doesn't happen this month...you know...we wont be crushed...it's so hard to find that happy medium...sending you lots of luck and baby dust as we all wait...

desp, April 1st for me...so we are just a week off from one an other :) how long have you been ttc?? this was my first time...even though we have talked about and thought about it a lot longer...

Hello ppl,
How's the waiting going? We've been thinking of TTC.in for around 2.5yrs but started 1.5yrs back and properly tryin for 5months.Today was one heck of a day for me. I went to church and I was green with envy at all moms there. I feel bad because that's not a kind of feeling to maintain at such a place. And many bad incidents today. Feeling very down :-(

maybe it isn't what you would deem a "right" or "nice" feeling to have at chuch but you are human desp...trust me I see my friends and family with little ones and I get baby envy too...I think it is pretty normal...hang in there...

Hi,

I am due March 30th! So we are also close. It's also my first month TTC. I'm so anxious and excited.

We dtd 2 days before ovulation and 1 day before ovulation.
5dpo I had a lot of cramping in the evening.
When I woke up I had really sore bbs and have had so since.
Still having cramping and twinges of pain in my uterus throughout the day.
Was very moody yesterday (8dpo)

When do you think you will test? I am going to wait until my AF is at least 5 days late.

oh you are a strong willed individual my dear...I don't think I can hold out that long...I went and bought the FRER tests today....it only cam with 3 in it though so I am figuring since it says 6 days before missed period...I am going to test on wednesday or thursday (that would put me 4-5 days before missed..and then I will test the day before on the 31st and then alas if still no BFP and no AF come the first I will test again on the 2nd...that will give me my three test and about all the insanity I could stand...3-4 dpo I was cramping slightly then the following few days I had a pain that was localized to the right side but would also cramp across the lower abdomen as well...I have had some moments were I was naesous but not a lot and yes I have been extreamly moody...today is 8 dpo and my bbs are slightly sore....but i keep telling myself these are all symptoms that could easily be passed off as other things (i'm moody because I'm impatient and hate waiting lol) and(I'm cramping because AF is due soon) and (naesous because i work in a preschool and half the kids have had the stomach flu all month)...but i keep passing these off and hoping against hope that i am so wrong and don't have to feel bad for wanting it to be BFP that is actually causing all of this...

are you doing anything to help with fertility like vitamins or any of that other stuff?

Hello ppl,
Happy to see you. Hoping AF doesn't visit you both. Stay positive. But don't sit and think much about the symptoms. That'll only make you anxious. And thank you Mum2hope for the encouragement. Me at 2or3 dpo,not very sure. I've already started imagining all sorts of things like cramps,hunger and nausea, although I do get all these before AF too. Just keepin my fingers crossed

just a doubt! Is dtd'in ok now or should I pause for a few days?

Ohh I hate how I tend to over-analyse symptoms. It's so easy to do when you want something so bad!
I have just been taking it easily, eating super healthy and taking my normal multi-vitamins. What about you?
I caved and bought a preg test today (so much for my plan).
I did it in the arvo with a BFN...It could have been because it was afternoon wee and hadn't been in my bladder for very long at all, or it could be too early...or I could just not be pregnant ><
I guess it's rare to get preggers on your first try, but I really hope I am an exception (I'm 21, so I guess I should be pretty darn fertile.)

Please keep me updated! Good luck

Ohh I hate how I tend to over-analyse symptoms. It's so easy to do when you want something so bad!
I have just been taking it easily, eating super healthy and taking my normal multi-vitamins. What about you?
I caved and bought a preg test today (so much for my plan).
I did it in the arvo with a BFN...It could have been because it was afternoon wee and hadn't been in my bladder for very long at all, or it could be too early...or I could just not be pregnant ><
I guess it's rare to get preggers on your first try, but I really hope I am an exception (I'm 21, so I guess I should be pretty darn fertile.)

Please keep me updated! Good luck

Its ok. Don't worry. Check again on March 30 when your AF is due. Good luck,wish you a positive

sunflower...in the same boat..broke and did one of those today when i got home from work after all morning trying to tell myself i wouldn't...it was a BFN for me too...i'm thiking it is still to early though...pretty positive but also know it could be because it's my firts ttc and i may just not be pregnant...oh the tww jitters...ok...gonna take nap....it's been a long day already and just half way through it ...

baby dust to you all ladies...

Okay...so last night I sat down while doing laundry and cried for a half hour because I couldn't get all the lint of the clothes I was folding...this morning I sat down and bawled my eyes out for an hr. and promptly took a nap for 2 hrs. after getting my kids out the door with my wonderful SO...I cried because I was alone...on top of that my immune system has to be down right now because i have one heck of a nasty cold...i wish i would get a BFP on one of these hpt because if not AF is going to strike with a vengence...I'd much rather the BFP...

Oh you poor thing! Have you taken anymore tests? It could have been too early.
Your emotions sound very pregnancy-like!

As for me, took another test and nothing really. Not sure if it will let me link here but you can see pics here: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images114988

This website is so great. You can upload pics of your HPT's and then use the tools to see if there's a faint positive.

tried to view your pic hon but nothing popped up. I have been so sick I haven't even felt like testing that is how badly I have felt...I hope you get your BFP soon...i will test again this weekend and AF is due on monday....so hopefully she wont show...and i can take it as a good sign :)

you ladies take care...

Is this what I think it is *fingers crossed still not breathing*....

shoot i can't get a pic to upload...i couldn't sleep...silly stuffed up nose keeping me awake...so i decide to do a hpt...and i have 2 lines...one is light but it is definitely two lines...am i being fooled...could it just be because i'm sick and so the test isn't reading right...or could this be the real thing...could i have really gotten my BFP first try....oh my *fingers crossed*.....how do i post a pic from my computer here....

HPT Image

maybe this will take you to the pic...i hope so....need confirmation before i lose my mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->