First time TTC

TracyHopes

Reaction score
Hi guys,
So.... this is our first time TTC, we are getting married next week and thought since we would like children ryt away, there is no time like the present to get the ball rolling :) so... im pretty sure i ovulated on fri.... never 100 percent tho coz my cycles r so irregular when not on pill!! is there any chance i could be getting symptoms already?? or am i just imagining it?? have had mild cramps and felt sick.... licked an envelope today and nearly barfed!!! i could be driving myself crazy tho?? im just so excited and find it hard to work out exactly when ovulating... i just go by symptoms. also... when can i test??? lots of love to you all xxxxxx

i swear like i felt symptoms that early. i still dont know. my period is late :o
implantation is 6-12 after ovulation.
testing just has to wait til a miss period. youll just go nuts beforehand like i am :(

That nausea you are talking about COULD also be due to a hormone imbalance... hard to say because everyone is different. Some people have symptom right away others none at all... It also depends on how intune you are with your body! Since your cycles are irregular then I'm assuming it would be even more difficult to tell!!! Any idea when AF is due???

Hi!

This is our first time TTC too, we are getting married on July 30th and know we want a family as soon as possible.

I've been second guessing every symptom I might have had so far, AF is due on Saturday so I'm testing tomorrow morning (OH is away all weekend and I want him to be with me when I find out)

Good luck x

:dust: to you.

i wonder if there is any sure signs or way to go about handling the TWW without going nuts.

Heyy ladies! I'm new to BnB && this is our first month ttc as well! We are engaged to be married in November ((iiNFAMOUS I'm super jealous you're on bridezillas btw!)) && we want to have a surprise announcement to make at the wedding! baby dust to you all!!

will your family get mad that you're pregs before married? mine would be haha

no. haha we've been living together for 2 years already. there is nothing traditional about ourselves or our families. lol they are very supportive in all of our decisions :]

TracyHopes - CONGRATULATIONS! :wedding:

Wow! With all these wedding bells and TTC-ers you girls should give your wedding guests baby dust to throw at you instead of rice or confetti. (They'll think it's just glitter or something but you and DH will know better - hehehehe)

I'm getting married in 2 weeks, 2nd July, and I'm currently 6DPO of my last WTT cycle! YIPEE! We'll be TTC-ing from the wedding night, otherwise known as CD11. I'm not too traditional and neither is my family but my soon to be DH is! How funny!
I usually O around CD24 (long ish cycles) so it seems like perfect timing!

Baby dust to you all. Keep up all the crazy symptom spotting, I'll be right there with you all next month.
x

Wow! congratulations on the up coming wedding!!

I hope your TTC journey is short and sweet! Good Luck :dust:

Thanks ETanny! Me too. The worst part of WTT is not knowing how long it's going to take. I think that's probably the worst part of TTC too though. We're so excited to get started. I can't wait to finally feel like we're working towards our very first little babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Baby dust to all
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"