First time using CBFM - any tips??

Jill72

Reaction score
I am 39 and using CBFM for the first time. OnCD 8 and on one bar - low fertility. My iPhone Ap period tracker predicts ovulation on day 10. Thought the CBFM might have gone to two bars today????? This is my first time using so nothing to compare too. My cycle seems to be 23 - 25 days. Any thoughts ??

Hiya, i'm 27 and started to use the cbfm. I'm using it because I am quite overweight and want all the help I can get TTC as i'm aware its harder to get pregnant being overweight. My level change to the second bar on day 11 but I havent peaked yet, but have been told you might not on the 1st cycle beacuse the monitor is getting to know you.
I wouldnt worry just yet, as people often say they ovulate later then what they first thought, I have a 28 day cycle and have always been regular with my ovulation and period...untill this month and was 3days late!! Hope this doesnt continue! Hope you peak soon!

Hi im 31 and on first month of using CBFM. We decided to try for another baby as my DD is coming up for 11 aarrrgghh lol. My cycle is normally 25 days, CBFM showed me peak on Days 13 and 14, I had highs from Day 6 to Day 13 followed by another high on Day 15 and since Day 16 have been low.... Monitor started flashing 'm' since yesterday (Day 25 when af was due) switched on this morning Day 26 still flashing 'm'..... Im now 12DPO no AF and no sign of it coming yet either... did hpt this morning and got BFN. I did get some cramping yesterday which I thought might be sign of AF but that seems to have disappeared today....

the first cycle on cbfm will not necessarily be accurate or even show ov because when i spoke about it the first cycle is pretty much a setting cycle for you to program it for you and length and everything else.the second cycle is when it will start really giving you proper readings x gl x

I'm on my 3rd cycle with it. Top money saving tip... it's automatically programmed to demand 10 or 20 sticks... but as soon as it detects a first peak it doesn't read further test sticks. Therefore it will always give a second peak day followed by a high then a low. As soon as I get my peak I don't bother feeding it further sticks, I don't even bother switching it on anymore until it's time to press the m.

I did get a peak the first cycle I used it which I understand is quite unusual. I did get l

lots of people have said in various forums/ebay that they got lucky with the 2nd cycle of using cbfm, and same amount have said the same, readings on 1st use getting used to you.
mine was a gift from a friend, it's been passed round everybody! it wouldnt read the sticks and wanted cleaning every other day and i missed 2 seperate days inbetween some high readings (could have missed a peak!) so bought one off ebay, unopened box half the price of a brand new one from boots......as soon as I'd paid for it......friends monitor starts working without fail everyday lol! typical ha ha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->