First time using ovulation tests! Can someone tell me what these pictures mean?

razorbacks

Reaction score
I am going to upload three different ones. One from yesterday morning. One from this morning around 6am. And also one from today around 2:30pm. I have never used them before so I am not sure what to look for exactly. I am also on CD 11 so I am not sure if it is too early to ovulate? Anyway, I just need opinions I guess because I just need to know when to BD!!! LOL

Oh, I also wanted to mention I bought the Answer brand from WalMart.

Yesterday Morning:
IMG_6665.jpg

This Morning:
IMG_8102.jpg

Today around 2:30pm:
IMG_1171.jpg

I don't want to BD too early, but I also don't want to miss my O either!! Sooo, please just let me know what yall think. I don't really know how to read these things or how long to wait or anything.

thats positive it means your going to ovulate in the next 12-36 hours get bding lol

thanks!! I am still confused on how yall can tell. lol they all sorta look the same to me honestly! So how do I see what yall see?

if theres one line its negative if theres 2 but the test line is fainter than the control line its negative but if both lines are dark pink its positive or if the test line is darker than the controll line its positive

get bding girly!! the test line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line! get that fella of your in the sack! hehe xx

Positive! Ovulation around the corner, time for some baby making :)

well I sure hope I caught it!! my OH wasn't complaining the last few days. lol we have been BDing every night since CD10 til tonight (CD15) with the exception of CD13. we should be covered right???

thanks :) I hope it works this month! between Geritol, baby aspirin, soy isoflavones, and OPK..I feel crazy when I put it that way. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->