First time you were ever broody?

Bagsy Princess Lost the Plot

When I was ten. Honestly. My little brother came in to the world and he was such a beautiful child, innocent and pure, and with us after such a traumatic time for my parents, and holding him in my arms I knew then I wanted nothing more than my own child. But I also want the family unit, the child with the man that I love, the man who is going to be a wonderful father, so have never been so broody that I have only fixated on the baby - its the family I want xxx

Actually you made me remember an earlier memory. When I was about 7 a little cousin was born. I was always helping to look after him, loved everything to do with babies. I don't think I thought: I want a baby, but, I knew I felt good when looking after a LO.

I've always loved babies, my mum is a health visitor and I always pestered her to take me into work with her during the school holidays! When my little brother and sister were born (twins), I was 14 and I'll always remember the amazing love I felt for these two little people, as soon as I held them for the first time. Since meeting OH though and knowing I want to have children with him, I'm soooo broody!

Gosh. Thats the thing, wanting kids is bad enough, but when you have the perfect OH, and you want to have HIS kids, that is so strong. That the LO will be the perfect union and expression of our love, to see DH face when he sees him or her... ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff okay, buried the plot broody now

I gave my plot away, that way it doesn't matter whether it's lost or not.

I'm as broody as Broody McBroody, the mayor of Broodytown... *sigh*

I was 14, my sister had my nephew and was still living at home. I used to settle him to sleep at night for her and I used to tell him that one day I would have a baby that I could call my own. Ha just remembered my cousin told me that all my family thought I would be the one to get pregnant at 16 not my sister

I gave my plot away, that way it doesn't matter whether it's lost or not.

I'm as broody as Broody McBroody, the mayor of Broodytown... *sigh*

Well I am Empress Broody of Broody Universe so na na na na naaa naa

Not til I was about 20! Never wanted kids until me and OH moved into our house then I got super broody almost overnight! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->