First time

stephaniexo

Reaction score
Please i’m looking for advice.

This is my first pregnancy and i’m worrying about everything. i’m only 6-7 weeks and i’m having constant nausea, headaches and i’m so tired and drained. i’m eating little to nothing, just drinking water and cut smoking. recently dismissed from my job due to pregnancy although they wouldn’t admit. Doctor has prescribed cyclizine for easing the nausea but nothing’s working, aswell as pain every now and again in my lower stomach that feels like a stabbing pain, it doesn’t last for long. I don’t know whether most of these are due to being stressed about work and everything else i now have to deal with or what ‍♀️ is there anything that can help stop this constant nausea? i have no energy for anything.

Thanks in advance.

Its a tough journey the first 3 months hun. Felt like a blur to me honestly. U eat what u can and plod along day to day. Coke was my go to and toast with bovril. U will feel aches,pains n stabs. All normal adjustments going on. Unless they are hectic pain which needs A&E attention. So sorry you lost your job. Thats so tough as an additional worry. Is your partner working tho? Hang in there. Hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->