First Tooth...when?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
When did your bubs get their first tooth?

Before getting their first tooth were they having a bad time with their teething? x

Dec started teething at 2-3 months but didnt get a tooth until 7 months!!! every time he is getting a tooth he will have a bad 2-3 nights before.

Amy was six months when she got her first 2 teeth, but wasn't that bad luckily until the night it breaks through. She was bad the night her four top ones came through all at once at 8 months, I think she may be getting another one as she is chomping alot. Bless.x

i thought it was just my bubs...it feels like his teething has been going on forever yet no teeth...x

same here, still no teeth, but her gums do def play her up!

It all depends , they get them at all different stages , ella is 6 months and has 4 teeth , but carly had about 7 teeth by now.

It just varies at different ages!

Colton got his first two at 4.5mo
second two at 5.5mo
third two at 6.5mo
.. he hasn't had anymore come in since then though.
and he was usually fussy the week he got it, woke up maybe 1-2 times during the night.

Tabs got 2 teeth last week :happydance: seemed to be about 10 days of her waking every 1-2 hours in the night and slightly off her milk.
Now looking forward to the rest of the critters :hissy:

I cannot wait until max gets his chompers ..well actually i can as he likes chewing my finger lol that will end soon

Alexa has been teething since 7 weeks, and still working on getting her first tooth out... I think two are going to come at once... Poor girl! I feel so bad for her... But then I am currently teething! :rofl: I have two wisdom teeth coming in, so I guess this is my sympathy pain for her LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->