First tri pregnancy crappy feeling!

kellyrae

Reaction score
Today and yesterday nausea has well and truly taken over...its all day and night, I feel exhausted in myself...I could seriously just sleep all day! I could understand if I was 37 weeks but I am only 8wks....so not used to feeling this terrible.
:(

Hi how are you do you have any information about ramzi theory I need help thanks

Hey this may help....
https://www.whattoexpect.com/groups/m/june-2015-babies/discussion/36542553

I appreciate your help thanks but I need some one have experience to see the pic of baby and tell the gender this is what I mean

Same here at 5 weeks! So exhausted and feeling the sickness coming on...

I understand the tiredness. I have 2 infants at home and when they nap, I nap. If they don't nap then I'm so sad.

One of the kids brought a cold home so in addition to my pg symptoms I have a very horrible cold that I can't take anything for.

My 1 year old is here playing and I'm ready for bed.

Sorry to hear you're feeling so terrible. I've also just reached 8 weeks today (according to my ultrasound). I thought I would be feeling much better by now but I find myself throwing up day and night. I bought some ginger tonight so I'm going to try that and see if it helps!

Sorry to hear you're feeling so terrible. I've also just reached 8 weeks today (according to my ultrasound). I thought I would be feeling much better by now but I find myself throwing up day and night. I bought some ginger tonight so I'm going to try that and see if it helps!

Let us know if the ginger helps....I will try anything :(

TTC:Teacher training day today and tomorrow so I have all 3 of my little ones at home lol no nap when my 18 month old goes to sleep today!!
No doubt I will be in bed by 7pm again tonight 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->