First trimester ladies experience with FRER please :)

Wishing89

Mama to one beautiful DS
Reaction score
Hi ladies :) sorry to crash first tri!! just thought you might be able to help me. Has anyone tested with FRER and found they don't seem to get much darker and all is well with your pregnancy? I'm attaching a photo for you to see. I was really hoping to have the test line darker than the control line :) TIA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 50
I used FRER on my pregnancy last year. It was ok but I never got really dark lines but this time i did with another brand x

They look ok to me! My 18dpo was similar to yours. X

https://imgur.com/8L7AHcc

Heres a link to mine! Hope it works x

Thanks schnoodle! Your test line is a bit darker but still pretty close :) you had great progression at 20dpo though. Maybe I'll save my last one for a couple of days!

The 20 dpo was a first response rapid results not a frer! X

Ill be honest mine have progressed a lot. For me by 16 dpo my test line was way darker than the control line but that isn't how everybody is. I implanted pretty early while some implant later so the hcg levels are different. Just go get ur hcg levels checked and hopefully all ur worries will then be put to rest. Good luck!!!

I have only ever got faint lines on frer i dont really rate them myself, expensive and i like to see thick dark lines not skinny faint ones lol oh and all my pregnancies have been perfectly fine with my faint frer tests hun so dont worry :) xx

I never had a dark line with my first-- it was always very faint. My second is so faint it was driving me crazy, so I got one of the ones that just say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" and then vowed to give up my poas addiction. :haha:

I did FRER at 12 and 14 DPO and they were really faint, and not much difference between the two.

I decided POAS was not going to change the outcome, so just stuck with being healthy and living every day life. It probably helped that we were in the middle of buying a house :haha:

Hi ladies :) sorry to crash first tri!! just thought you might be able to help me. Has anyone tested with FRER and found they don't seem to get much darker and all is well with your pregnancy? I'm attaching a photo for you to see. I was really hoping to have the test line darker than the control line :) TIA

I am to understand hcg levels can be much lower with IVF than spontaneous implantation pregnancies so maybe that's a factor. We were considering IVF before we fell pregnant last cycle and my RE discussed some of the procedures and test results that are different with IVF.

I am to understand hcg levels can be much lower with IVF than spontaneous implantation pregnancies so maybe that's a factor. We were considering IVF before we fell pregnant last cycle and my RE discussed some of the procedures and test results that are different with IVF.

Hi Pandi, I've heard that to but this is a natural pregnancy. I actually had great levels with my ivf pregnancy. I'm going to do bloods today so will have an idea of what is going on tomorrow hopefully! :)

I never had a dark line with my first-- it was always very faint. My second is so faint it was driving me crazy, so I got one of the ones that just say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" and then vowed to give up my poas addiction. :haha:

I did two digital a as well lol. The first on Friday said pregnant 1-2 with afternoon urine and the following day (17dpo) said pregnant 2-3 with fmu. I must admit I am obsessing because last time my hcg just didn't double and I miscarried at 6 weeks. Going for bloods today even though I'm scared!

Same here! Mine was pretty faint and then I waited 2 days and used a digital just so I could see the "pregnant." I haven't peed on a stick since. Did get my blood drawn and my levels progressed well. Good luck!

So bloods came back with hcg of 108.. Looking pretty shit. I am minimum 4 weeks 5 based on opks and would have been 5weeks 1 day based on lmp.. I have a repeat on Wednesday but I'm feeling pretty gutted lets just say...

i have read that the amount of dye in each test can be different. As long as you have that line you shouldn't worry!

Your lines look great! Wait for a couple days to test again. My test line only got darker than the control line at 21DPO, and so far my pregnancy is progressing fine (as far as I know). Best of luck hun!!! And keep in mind that it takes 48-72hrs for hCG to double!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->