First ultrasound- 2 sacs.

Dream.dream

SAHM to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
I got the results of my 1dt ultrasound and our surprise baby number 4 light be surprise baby number 4 and 5 .

There was 2 sacs . One measuring slightly larger than the other . We get rescanned in 2 weeks to know for sure . But it looks like twins

That is so special and what we are hoping for as well!

It's a little crazy . But the dr said it's actually more common when you're nursing. Your hormones are out of whack and it can cause unusual ovulation patterns , like releasing 2 eggs lol .

Good news is if they are twins then they are the safest kind because they each have thier own sac and placenta

Heh I just came from the OB today and two sacs were seen. One had a heartbeat of 113 bpm and the other sac only had a yolk sac in it. I go back in a week for a rescan. I don't know what to think- I am excited, scared, nervous, worried and everything all in one. I currently have a 21 month old and a 9 month old so PHEW twins would be something else!

Mine are too early for heartbeats but one is measuring g smaller than the other which I'm reading is very common and they often catch up .

Weve gone through all tbs emotions. Overwhelmed to sad to angry to nervous to not finally getting excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->