First Ultrasound today... wow.

always_xo

John's Mumma
Reaction score
Can't believe I saw my baby today for the first time. We heard its heartbeat too. It feels so surreal! I am 7 weeks and 2 days, due November 18.. any other November due dates here?

Aww how lovely! :flow:
You're lucky! I didn't get to hear the heartbeat until my 15 week appointment!

Wow, really? 15 weeks? My doctor told me a few weeks ago I probably wouldn't be able to hear the heartbeat on the ultrasound this early, but we heard it, I couldn't believe it... 159 beats per minute and the ultrasound lady even showed us the heart, you could see it beating.. almost like flickering.

Yeah, my first scan was 11 weeks + 4 and there was a little flicker :') it's the cutest thing!
Yep, got to hear it at my 20 week scan, and at every appointment after 15 weeks.. So from my point of view you're so lucky! :D

Also your scan photo is so teeny & cute! :flow:

Hah thanks. It doesn't look like much of anything now, can't wait til the ones where I can actually tell what I'm looking at! :D

Haha my 12 week one looks like an alien mouse in one photo :shock:
Haha, not to put you off tough! S/he looked very baby like on the screen but our photos were alien like :haha: but the 12 week is amazing, they wriggle and literally jump about all over the place! :')

I was due in November... 2010. :haha:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Can't believe its been that long!! First scans are the best! Hope you have a great pregnancy! :hugs:

Aww congratulations! I haven't heard mine peanut's heartbeat yet :( But I'm supposed to at my next US :)

It's amazing isn't it?

Ah I bet you had an amazing time!! Nothing like seeing LO for the first time!!!

Awww I can't wait to hear my baby's heartbeat. I won't hear it until the tenth of this month. Not long now...

Just wait til your next scan you'll be amazed at the changes! i was.. i got a dating scan and it turned out i was 7 weeks then i end up having to have an early pregnancy assement at 10 weeks and it was just amazing. :)

I was so happy when I had my first ultrasound with this baby. it was so tiny and its little heart looked like a butterfly :')
It was kinda crazy though because with my first I didnt have an ultrasound till I was 13+4 at the er and I didnt get to see it :( so the first time I saw him I was 22 weeks and he was huge.
This pregnancy I didnt really believe I was pregnant till I saw and herd its heartbeating :D 8 weeks and 2 days seems like it was yesterday !!

Its such an amazing experince :flow:

I'm due on November 3rd :) I haven't had my scan yet but it sounds amazing! I can't wait to see my baby on the screen, it will probably feel more real then. Your scan picture is so cute, must have been so mad to see the tiny heart :flower:

It's an amazing feeling seeing baby for the first time isn't it :)

November! Oh my goodness I remember finding out my due date was in January and it felt like a million years away! But it went by soooo fast. Gives me goosebumps! You are going to love being pregnant. It was such an amazing 9 month journey and I would do anything to put her back in my belly! Congratulations on your pregnancy! <3

Aw congrats! I'm due 11/11 , which makes me happy because 11 is my lucky number! I had my first scan at 6 weeks but couldn't see a heartbeat yet. I go back tomorrow and will be 8w+4d so hopefully I'll see that beautiful little flicker! I can't even imagine the feeling :)

I'm due around November 23 :) I get my first ultrasound tomorrow, and I am extremely nervous lol. I'm one of the older 'teens' (I'm 21) and I pop in on this board sometimes. Congratulations!! x

Hi hun I'm due nov 26th and ur due on my bday congrats haven't seen our lil one yet but soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->