First ultrasound :)

BRIT1416

Reaction score
This is baby number 4 and still had tears of joy listening to baby's heartbeat <3 I was reading that sometimes you can tell the gender by the placement of the placenta in the early scan! Anyone heard of this?? :) can anyone tell me if they think left or right?! Just for fun as we will be excited for either or!! Just thought it would be fun :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 19
Hi, I have never heard of the fetal positioning but just wanted to say hi and congratulations! I am expecting baby no 4 too, so exciting. I have 2 boys and 1 girl so I don't mind what I have. When is your due date? xx

Hello! And congrats to you too!!! I am due oct 10th! What about you?! And we have two boys and a girl as well!!! Would love to have it two and two but would be just as excited for another boy! I feel as if I have the "boy thing" down by now haha ;)

Hello! And congrats to you too!!! I am due oct 10th! What about you?! And we have two boys and a girl as well!!! Would love to have it two and two but would be just as excited for another boy! I feel as if I have the "boy thing" down by now haha ;)

Hi, I am due 26th September so we're not far apart! Xx

Hi congrats! I can never tell what I'm looking at with early scans! I had mine today and measured 7 weeks- due 14th Oct-ish. Also was gutted that my bladder wasn't full so had to have a vaginal one too. :/ But all looks good this far. :) My little girl was due 16th Oct but came 2 weeks late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->