First World Problems

Rhio92

Connor, Saskia, OH & Me
Reaction score
This is very much needed right now! Please post your problems so I don't feel so stupid.

I'm ill, and the tv is too far away from my lovely, comfy, memory foam bed.

The fridge is half full and I'm worried I will die of hunger.

My car has superficial scratches on it.

I want a new raincoat and there are none that I like.

My LOs toys are all over the floor but the sofa is too comfy for me to get up and tidy them.

The time slot I normally get for my online shop is full.

I have to go to a grievance meeting at head office today (I haven't done anything wrong it's about someone else) really don't wanna go!

I'm ill too :cry: I have a doctors appt later, it's a ten minute walk or a two minute drive. I ought to walk but it's raining, but I have no change for the car park. What do I do?! :shrug:

I've just sat down on one end of the sofa but my tea is on the table at the other end of the sofa :growlmad:

And I can't decide between two things for tea, the decision is making my head hurt even more! :dohh:

I can't find Tristans mittens.. and it is driving me crazy.. even though he is unlikely to need mittens any time soon with it being May :dohh:

xx

There's not enough work for me to do today, so they are paying me to sit here and be bored, sitting on BnB to entertain myself.

The blender piece to my frappe maker is still dirty in the sink, and I didn't have time to wash it this morning, so I had to make a cappuccino instead. And I really wanted a frappe since its supposed to be like 80 degrees today.

I have a dinner party Saturday night and have nothing to wear, even though my closet is full of clothes

My DD has a recital next month and she has nothing to wear, even though her closet is full of clothes

I need to go shopping for new outfits even though we really don't need them...but I don't feel like shopping

we are pathetic lol

I have a gym membership but can't be bothered to go.

It won't stop raining and I'm stuck in my nice warm house.

Great thread! :thumbup:

I have to drive out in the rain to pick connor up from nursery.
I pulled a sicky this afternoon, and now I have to go back and make up the hours.

I have a wardrobe full of clothes but nothing to wear.
I can't decide where to sell my maternity/ baby items I need to get rid of.
I need to go on a diet because I've been eating to much good food but I can't be bothered (cue eating another biscuit)
I can't do anything as my baby wants to sleep in my arms but I do have a list of admin things I can do while sat here but can't be bothered.

I now feel really pathetic!

great thread! :)

I've got a full freezer but nothing for dinner? :shrug:

I have so much I could be doing, but I'd rather sit on my birthing ball and bounce

Nothing to wear :brat:

My remote is too far away so I'm stuck watching something about plants... Contorting my body in every way possible to reach it when it would have been easier to get up and grab it...

xxx

My straightened hair got ruined in the rain.. Now I have to wash it

My phone is soo slow!

I forgot to put the coke in the fridge.. Now I'm thirsty and have to have a lukewarm drink

The engineer who was supposed to be installing my phoneline for broadband left and didnt come back... and I have missed a call I suspect is from talk talk regarding said situation but I cannot be arsed to call back right now.

I have eaten too much chocolate

Annd, My wallet is too small for my fifties and my diamond shoes are too tight

I ate a massive family sized Aero bar and now I feel sick

Due to the sickness and the rain I can't go for a run *smug grin*

I have man flu but there is no one around to moan to.

I need to diet but i can't stop eating :rofl:

My house is slightly untidy but i'm too lazy after a day of lazyness to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->