First World Problems

I had piri piri chicken for dinner and now I have heartburn. The gaviscon is downstairs and I can't be bothered to get it so it looks like I'm going to have to suffer.

Great thread :haha:

Half the choc chip cookies I made for the Red Cross bake sale didn't look good enough to sell so now I have to eat them

I made two Brownie in Mugs and now feel a bit sick.

The iPad needs charging but the charger is on the other end of the sofa...I can't be arsed moving.

I have a million films/TV series on my laptop but have nothing I want to watch

I have tons of food but all I want is chocolate fudge cake

My legs hurt from the gym *sob*

This is the best thread I've read in ages, funny and slightly satirical!

I've bought some dark chocolate magnums mistaking them for milk chocolate!

I want hot ribena, but can't be bothered to walk the 30 second walk to morrisons.

It was sunny this morning, and the sun woke me up. So pissed. And now it's raining.

I have so many films and books, but nothing to read or watch.

I can't find any maternity trousers long enough for me.

im on the bedroom floor in a bath sheet because i cant be arsed to get dressed post shower.

said bath sheet doesn't fit because of my pregnancy tummy.

said pregnancy tummy looks more like fat than baby.

i want a Yazoo but my toddler will see and want some, im not prepared to share.

I had a lie in this morning but i don't feel i got a deep enough sleep :rofl:

I'm super hungry and thirsty. I have a large pot of homemade lentil soup in the kitchen and ice cold cans of coke in the fridge.

I can't be bothered getting out of bed nor standing at the stove, heating said soup up.

I'm tired and hungover because I had too much of a good time last night.

I ate too much lunch and now my skinny jeans are more like fatty jeans :(

I just had some salty crisps and my hands are really sticky and it's bugging me but I cannot be bothered to move and go wash them, and baby wipes just aren't cutting it!

I realllllly want BBQ chicken in pittas (seriously I'm craving them more than anything in my whole life!) but it means getting me and Ben dressed and doing a 30 min round trip :(

I need to hang out the washing so I have something to wear tomorrow, it's just the kitchens so far away.

I have too much chocolate and sweets in the house I can't decide where to start!

Have just enjoyed a lovely carvery paid for by someone else (which i'm very very grateful for!!) but know have food coma and want to go home but have to stay and be sociable :(
(so i'm on here! ;) )

Mum's bringing me a big bag of chippy chips to have with my pasta. I can't be bothered making my pasta so my chips will go cold.

I'm a lazy cow today.

Im in bed with a hangover, my laptop is dying but my charger is downstairs.

K is with her dad and should be home any minute. I dont want to get up to put her to bed :'(

I am trying to catch up on Arrow but it says "file is not supported." 😢

The iced water that I wanted is just too cold :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"