First World Problems

I really need a wee but I only went about half an hour ago (bloody coffee), I have to walk through my boss's office to go and she's gonna think I'm slacking off if I go again so soon. So I'm holding it in while politely drinking the tea she just made me, fgs :blush:

:haha:

My new bow arrived and I had to sit and rosin it for ages before I could play with it as the hair on it was brand new :rofl::rofl::rofl:

A product I'm interested in on amazon only has the really unhelpful " I bough it as a present so haven't used it yet but it looks good" reviews

A product I'm interested in on amazon only has the really unhelpful " I bough it as a present so haven't used it yet but it looks good" reviews

I always google reviews if there aren't enough reviews on Amazon for my liking. I'm a total review junky.

Those sorts of reviews are so annoyingly pointless! Why bother submitting a review like that :haha:

I really wanted a glass of wine and now my nails are smudged!

I didn't put a second beer in the fridge because I didn't think I'd want a second one.

I want a second one.

The fridge is too far away.

I have an exam on COPD tomorrow, my text books are just out of reach from my bed, meaning I won't get any revision done.

I go to a top univeristy, the medical school campus is just off the beaten track, tomorrow my exam is on main campus, and nobody knows where it is! Which means I've got to leave stupidly early, when I could be in the library on facebook being lazy

This infuriates me! For some reason the Lush website is filled with reviews that say "I haven't bought this but it looks great". Well I can see that much I'm looking at the same picture! Grrr. Go away with your unhelpfulness!

I have had long nails for FOUR WHOLE WEEKS, I go on holiday tomorrow and four of them have fecking snapped!!!

My life is over:hissy:

Those sorts of reviews are so annoyingly pointless! Why bother submitting a review like that :haha:

Agree. But I also hate the know it all, write a book reviews too. LOL. I don't want to read your 8 page, technology term OTT review that is meant to be only understood by .5% of the population. Just give me a straight up, layman's review people.

My right shoe is tighter than the left and I really cba undoing them all to try and match them up :growlmad:

I just updated the spotify app on my phone and the icon is gone so i can't figure out how to open the new version. Technophobe first world problems :dohh:

I need a wee but the downstairs toilet is full of decorating stuff and that means going upstairs :(

My car is in for it's MOT and i'm sat on edge waiting for the "your car is f**ked" call
ahah.

I've just checked the venue for my exam next week and it is not the same as it usually is, so I can't get a McDonalds breakfast before hand like I usually do.

My car is screaming "service now!" every time I turn it on.

No, you don't need one, you had one a year ago :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->