First World Problems

I have nothing interesting to post on Facebook

My Instagram pictures never gets over 10 likes

My sink is digustingly over flowing with washing up that after a 12 hour work day i can't be bothered to do.

I have a gala dinner to attend that hubby has agreed to buy me a dress for (as my bday prezzi) but i cant find one i like enough.

The only one i have liked so far hubby refuses to buy as he dosent like it (grr)

I want my garden to look pretty and have lots of potted plants on the decking but i hate gardening (hence the decking) and dont want to do it!

This is fun! Great thread!

The zip on my favourite boots has broken, I can't find any like them.

I dropped my cuppa on the bed and ruined a pillow and the wall.

My hair needs colouring but I cant be bothered to sit in the hairdressers chair for nearly four hours. (My hairdresser is good but so slow)

LO has access to great medical care, but nothing is helping his teething tonight.

I picked out some nice presents for mom and MIL for Mother's Day but don't feel like getting up to wrap them.

The pictures I took of DH and LO today didn't come out as great as I wanted because I didn't go and get the good camera and LO moves too fast.

I've got a yucky stomach bug and can't eat dairy...I love chocolate and cheese (not together!)
:brat:

I want to go and do my food shopping this morningg but worried I will have no parking space when I come back (live on a busy road) so probably wont go.

We were going to stay and play this morning but the weather is vile and I don't want to leave the house now!

I've wasted too much time this morning online browsing and now have no time to tidy up!

It's raining and I can't hang my nice clean washing out.

The remote is just out of arms reach so I'm stuck watching kids TV.

This is fun :)

I feel like i need to be in here daily.

I want some sausages, they are calling to me, but the spark thing on the gas ovens broke and i can't work the lighter :brat:

We have no bread. The shop is spitting distance. But can I be arsed...?

Just saw the Calgon advert and it's horrific lipdub/voice over is horrific and now I'm angry :lol:

Last night for dinner: we have a fridge full of food, a freezer full of food, but all of them require me to cook them for a meal. So we had PB n J sandwiches because I couldn't be bothered to cook last night.

I'm cutting out caffeine and I don't know how I'm going to walk past Costa Coffee later without having a little cry :cry:
My Tassimo machine is sitting all lonely in the kitchen :nope:

I'm also cutting down on carbs and all of my thoughts consist of pasta and potatoes and bread and white rice and cous cous and even more bread and noodles and bread again :cry:

I'm cutting out caffeine and I don't know how I'm going to walk past Costa Coffee later without having a little cry :cry:
My Tassimo machine is sitting all lonely in the kitchen :nope:

I'm also cutting down on carbs and all of my thoughts consist of pasta and potatoes and bread and white rice and cous cous and even more bread and noodles and bread again :cry:

I feel your pain, I really do.

I'm going low carb too and all I want is toast.

But on the upside there's a lovely guilt free wedge of Brie in the fridge

Finally did the disgusting pile of washing up but got a hole in my gloves - had a wierd one wet hand situation going on.

The timer on the oven is beeping so my dinner must be ready but I can't be arsed to go to the kitchen to get it.

I've nearly finished my glass of wine and there is no more left in the fridge. I could make a G&T but I can't be bothered to cut up the lime.

I have the bloody song from frozen in my head and I keep breaking into song and its killing me. I neeeeeed to get it out, its driving me nuts.

My dinner will probably be slightly over cooked now.

We've been stuck inside all day and it's still raining. I don't have one of those neat rain suits for LO like I've seen some of you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->