First World Problems

It will take me 15 minutes to walk to my polling station to vote..

Had to buy a new hoover this week cos my old one packed up. Chose a cylinder one for a change. Now I am slightly disgusted by how much muck was on my carpets even though I only hoovered the week before.

Seeing the dirt go round is both impressive and gross!

I just spent my 15 minute walk to the polling station trying to explain to my 3 year old what we were doing :wacko:

After lots of waffling she was most satisfied with my 'I have to draw some crosses on some paper' explanation! :blush:

I meant to get some bread while I was out but forgot. Now I'll be having beans on toast for tea without the toast....

I just spent my 15 minute walk to the polling station trying to explain to my 3 year old what we were doing :wacko:

After lots of waffling she was most satisfied with my 'I have to draw some crosses on some paper' explanation! :blush:

I meant to get some bread while I was out but forgot. Now I'll be having beans on toast for tea without the toast....

Haha I'm going once the boys are in bed. I really can't b bothered to do the walk tho..

I used some hair removal cream on my face (and it was for the face!) and I've had an allergic reaction :( only thing stopping it stinging is a nice fat layer of greasy vaseline :(

Oh well, I guess I'm just meant to have a beard!

Before going to sleep Lucas rubbed lots of coconut oil into his eczema, then lovingly ran his very greasy fingers through my hair. Shower then :(

I ran out of Breakfast Tea so I have to have Afternoon Tea this morning

:rofl:

The bow chap says fixing my bow isn't financially viable :cry:

I keep returning to this thread and giggling at you and your bow chap. That has to be the epitome of first world problems! :haha:

:rofl:

The bow chap says fixing my bow isn't financially viable :cry:

My DH says that fixing our actifry isn't financially viable either, I am going to have to continue frying my chips manually :(

Got hooked reading this thread and burnt my meatballs and sauce! Doh!

People keep moaing to me about subway going halal and im not allowed to correct them. Daily fail has alot to answer for :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->