First World Problems

My phone needs topping but I can't be bothered to walk the shop!

I've put too much milk in my tea and I got distracted so it's warm instead of hot now as well.

Just torn my favourite summer slouchy PJ bottoms!!
I'm genuinely upset by this! 😢

I can't choose where in the house to hang my photo frames. Everywhere looks stupid and I've resorted to taking pics and sending them to my mum for her input :haha:

I'm glad I can do mine over the phone! :haha:

I'm glad I can do mine on the internet!

You can top up by linki your card but I can't work out how to do it :dohh: I've just been the shop.. It's now 8pm lol, and forgot said top up :dohh:

Gah going to the shop and forgetting one of the main things you went for is another first world problem! I went to the shop yesterday and forgot the batteries I wanted :dohh:

Im 23 this june, i expected to have completed my 5yr plan (have till 26 :blush:) maybe i should stop being hard on myself only 1/2 things left

You can top up by linki your card but I can't work out how to do it :dohh: I've just been the shop.. It's now 8pm lol, and forgot said top up :dohh:

Gah going to the shop and forgetting one of the main things you went for is another first world problem! I went to the shop yesterday and forgot the batteries I wanted :dohh:

Funny that this has come up! Earlier today my OH said he was going to buy me a whiteboard that I could write on and carry around so I wouldn't forget things when I leave a room.....need I say more? :haha:

Funny that this has come up! Earlier today my OH said he was going to buy me a whiteboard that I could write on and carry around so I wouldn't forget things when I leave a room.....need I say more? :haha:

:rofl: brilliant idea!

Poured a bowl of coco pops to discover there's no milk! Still 15mins til the shop opens - chocolate hobnob it is then!

My 2nd car does not have auto hold so I have to keep my foot on the brake if I have to stop on a hill otherwise I will roll.

It also doesn't have auto headlights/wipers...if it rains I have to actually turn them on manually...disgraceful really. To make matters worse, they are on the wrong side (Jap car) so I get confused when I put headlights on and the wipers come on instead.

My omelette failed and ended up like scrambled egg.

I've ran out of data on my iphone and have to use my laptop, like some sort of caveman.

I've now got the world's most stupid song in my head, and keep singing 'mmm mmm yeah yeah' :argh: ](*,) :gun:

Just had a cheese and red onion sandwich and now all I can taste is onion. Not sure what I expected really!

As we are having a roast we need dessert but don't have any. So I need to go to the shop to buy some but its raining.

British problem: its bank holiday and raining as usual!

Need to top up the gas it's on 63p!! But I've already been the shop once and it's a good 20 minute walk to and from the shop :( (what is it with me and top ups lol!)

Let my dd sleep too long this afternoon, should now be involving her in some physically demanding activity so she's tired at bedtime....but I can't be bothered.
Also, she's currently having nappy off time since her fresh nappies are upstairs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->