First World Problems

I forgot to put my cider in the fridge so it's room temperature :(

I need a shower really badly and I'm far too tired. I just know if I leave it til the morning I'll oversleep because I'm a meff :(

I'm too congested to sleep and too tired to get out of bed to go to the medicine cupboard to get something to help the congestion.

I can't sleep! Not so much of a problem now but it will be in the morning :(

I've got a sore throat, not ill enough to miss work but too ill to want to go to work.

I've pulled a muscle in my back and it hurts to move. I don't want to get ready to take Ben to nursery.

M&S had run out of clotted cream so I had to buy extra thick double to go on my scones instead.

M&S had run out of clotted cream so I had to buy extra thick double to go on my scones instead.

What a terribly British problem! Haha :haha: sorry that made me giggle a little ;)

I have to walk the school run.. because BOTH of our cars are broken.

My cheese sandwich gave me heartburn

And my dog is being annoying...

I just got caught seeing if I smell of b o in tescos

I realllllly want BBQ chicken in pittas (seriously I'm craving them more than anything in my whole life!) but it means getting me and Ben dressed and doing a 30 min round trip :(

I need to hang out the washing so I have something to wear tomorrow, it's just the kitchens so far away.

I have too much chocolate and sweets in the house I can't decide where to start!

So I got dressed today and made the journey to the shops......for them to have no BBQ marinade in stock.

I was driving in my car with my best friend , and had the radio on. I was singing along, then my best friend decided to join in. Oh hell no. We are not in god damned high school musical! :argh:

Had to wait a bloody week for our new suspension to be shipped in from Germany :(

I'm feeling a bit urgh about having to get up early and have a long day tomorrow doing a fire safety course which will give me a qualification card which is necessary in many jobs and its all being paid for by my work. I just don't want to have spend all day in school!

I ate too much buttercream icing when I was making cakes before and now I feel sick :(

Spent my whole car journey fiddling with the heating to get the temp just right, by the time I got it how I wanted it, I was there :(

Its so hot that I need to wear skirts without tights and I can't be arsed to shave my legs (and therefore preferred to wear dark tights to hide this fact and that made me too hot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->