Fisherprice Glow Seahorse

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
Anybody got one?
I've heard alot of good about them so me and DH ordered one last night :)

Anybody got any reviews? Does your LO like it?
xx

Yeh my baby girl has one, bought it a couple of months ago and she LOVES it... We stay at my dads alot so it comes with us and is brilliant for when she wakes up shortly after i've put her down as her dummys fallen out, I put the seahorse on and she turns her head 2 the side 2 look at it and closes her eyes. + it looks adorable :) x

its lovely i picked one up at a bootfair for 1pound lo loves it its really sweet looking too

My LO cries no end when it is turned on and I have NO idea why...

BUT she loves it when the music isn't playing. And it's super cute too! :)

yup we got one and lo loves it! very soothing and calm, plus the music lasts quite a while so you dont need to keep going back in and turning it on, like we have to do with his cot mobile!
x

My LO loves it. He has had one since he was about 3 months and can now turn it on and off himself. It really helps to soothe him to sleep

morgan has the pink one has had it since she was a few weeks old and still loves it she can push it on her self now as well :)

I love ours and I can hear Amelie turn hers on if she wakes up in the night, she loves it too

we have one hes called cedric lol but ds loves it had it since he was a few months old :)

We got LO one for Christmas and it is amazing! She literally falls straight to sleep as soon as it goes on. It plays watery sounds which remind babies of being in the womb. My friend also swears by it and still uses it with her 10 month old.

My LO cries no end when it is turned on and I have NO idea why...

BUT she loves it when the music isn't playing. And it's super cute too! :)

Mirren does that too! as soon as she hears it , even if she's in a happy mood she will start crying!:dohh:

We have one an it's lovely - really delicate music perfect for sending lo to sleep. Dd loves hers, I'd recommend it :)

My LO won't go to sleep without it. We take it everywhere with us and have a spare because we have almost lost our one so many times and i dunno what we would do without it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->