Fitness / Weightloss Wii 'games'

NatalieW

Reaction score
I'm looking for a new game for the Wii. I have Wii Fit but I got bored of that easily. I have EA Active its ok, don't get bored of that one and works my muscles, so much that it hurts so much walking up stairs.

I'm looking for a more cardio one.... Does anyone use a really good one? I want to get fit and lose weight, i do swimming but can't always get out of the house.

Im getting the Zumba wii game this week sometime :) cant wait to try it! also have the jillian michaels one but cant say much about it since I havent tried it in a long time guess I need to get it out again just havent thought about it til now

I've got zumba - first time getting back into exercise and so far I've done 2 x 20 min classes......god was I sweating!!!! It is good!

Ive looked at Zumba but I cant dance does that matter at all??

No, I'm not quite sure how you get scored but you wear a belt with the control in and just follow and join in as much as possible. I think the scores are based on level of exuberance rather than skill! I end up charging round the room waving my arms and legs to the music and pretending I look great!

I love zumba! my SO makes fun of me because i have no rhythm what soever but by the end of a 20 minute session i am dripping sweat!

Sounds good. I have no rhythm either! Haha. Must remember to do it when DH isn't around !

I use My Fitness Coach (first edition) with the EA Active 2. It has a good cardio program, really gets you moving :lol:

I have the zumba game on the wii and i love it, ive been going to a zumba class once a week and am doing the 45 mins intermediate on the game every day too Nd i think its great you really do sweat alot though, and i know i dont do all the moves right but i figur as long as your moving then its burning calorie anyway.

I am trying to bribe hubbie to buy it for me... but he's saying its a fad and won't lose weight !!

Blimey that is good going!

I liked the nu u game too.
But gonna see if I can get my hands on a zumba game. Got to be worth a go :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->