five year old missing!!

Her poor family :( It was only last week or the week before that they stopped looking for her.

Oh god :( made me go cold reading that. Can't imagine what her family must be going through to know that now. Poor girl :(

How heartbreaking. Just went to read the BBC news and there's a picture of her sweet little face. It's so wrong :cry:

xo

I knew she would of been murdered the day she went missing. But i was so hoping i could be wrong. That poor little girl. Her life as been taken away at so young. I hope he rots in jail and someone cuts his ball off and slowly kills him. RIP little april

I cant believe what weve found out only into day two. Its roughly what i thought might have happened, but to actually read it, is so shocking and upsetting. I think most people still had a bit of hope. Poor april and her family.

I find it really difficult to get my head around the justification that anyone could kill anybody let alone an innocent child.

It is about time Britain grew a back bone and brought back the death penalty in my eyes. Either that or make life mean LIFE.

I've not had the TV on today so didn't even know there'd been any update until I spotted this thread. How heartbreaking :cry:
I'm literally in tears. That poor girl and her poor, poor family :nope::nope: I just can't comprehend it.

I'm reading the sky news twitter updates on skynews.com. You're basically hearing everything that's being said.

He's saying he run her over. One minute he's saying her had her in the car planning to take her to hospital the next minute he's saying he doesn't remember seeing her in the car.

He said something to her mum and dad about if he knew where she was he'd tell them so they could lay her to rest. As well as being vile he's clearly stupid as well. Does he thing that they can't find out that she was in his house? Well they already have.

I think he's actually equally as stupid as he is vile, I don't even think he's evil. Just so stupid that he thought he could get away with this because he did a little Internet research.

I find it really difficult to get my head around the justification that anyone could kill anybody let alone an innocent child.

It is about time Britain grew a back bone and brought back the death penalty in my eyes. Either that or make life mean LIFE.

I agree with making life mean life. To be fair in a way it does as it means once you leave prison a slight indescretion could land you back in there, they are in fact allowed to just take you back because they feel like it but the prisons are so full that that never happens. They should be sentenced like they are in the US (or from what I've seen) you can get 100 years + just to make sure you never come out.

The evidence coming out is utterly horrific. God knows how long she suffered for and as a parent I don't know how her Mum & Dad carry on with that thought. Speechless.

I think this memory trouble/drunken claim is to try and reduce his sentence in some way.

Hes just a monster.
That poor little girl, i have no idea how her parents are coping.

:(

I've been reading the latest on the trial, he's unbelievably vile, and how can he even try with his bull story with the evidence they have against him?! I feel for her family so much :/

Yeah agree that the memory thing is to get diminshed responsiblity.

I can't imagine what I would be like to be a defence lawyer in these situations. How could you ever try and defend somebody who is clearly guilty of that kind of crime (the evidence is pretty damning before anyone says innocent until proven guilty!) for a job?
You must need a mind of steel to finish for the day and not dwell on what you've heard and then go back and try and justify what they've done.

I can't imagine what I would be like to be a defence lawyer in these situations. How could you ever try and defend somebody who is clearly guilty of that kind of crime (the evidence is pretty damning before anyone says innocent until proven guilty!) for a job?
You must need a mind of steel to finish for the day and not dwell on what you've heard and then go back and try and justify what they've done.

I suppose in a case like this they all know he's going to be found guilty so the defense lawyer won't have to worry too much that whatever he/she is saying will have an impact, because in this case I really don't think anything said in his defense will!

I suppose in a case like this they all know he's going to be found guilty so the defense lawyer won't have to worry too much that whatever he/she is saying will have an impact, because in this case I really don't think anything said in his defense will!

I meant in all these case , especially the more gruesome or ones involving children. They have to defend them even when the evidence can show they're guilty... They've got to still get the least possible sentence or they're not fulfilling their duties.... A sick child killer and they've got to make out they're mentally ill or did it because they had a bad childhood. It's usually because they're a sick twisted f*ck.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ducting-murdering-schoolgirl-April-Jones.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->