five year old missing!!

Because murder has a requisite mens rea element - to intend to kill or cause grievous bodily harm.

He's running the Ian Huntley defence essentially - and it's an incredibly difficult one to succeed with, but it does occasionally work.

Ian Huntley pretty much said he did but it wasnt murder, it was an accident due to a nose bleed, the bath and accidental suffocation because of the screaming. Is that right?

So that is what this means. Interesting, cos yesterday I was really thrown by the not guilty but he probably caused comment from the barrister.

I can understand him pleading not guilty even if he has done it....I'd be more surprised if he had pleaded guilty tbh. But if you plead not guilty why woul your own defence barrister say you were probably responsible for her death?
Because murder has a requisite mens rea element - to intend to kill or cause grievous bodily harm.

He's running the Ian Huntley defence essentially - and it's an incredibly difficult one to succeed with, but it does occasionally work.

Can you shed any light as to if he is going to say it was an accident why has he pleaded not guilty to the other two charges and not told them where the body is?

Ive been looking at news for any updates, but not seen anything yet. Think its set for 4 weeks though.

The court is less than 10 mins from me, id be there if i didnt have the kids!

https://news.sky.com/story/1056525/april-jones-murder-bridger-trial-adjourned

Back in court 29th April.

I really don't understand this, how have they not found her :(

Does anyone know what happens next? Why has it been adnourned for a couple of months.

It should be on the news what has been reported. I dont think stuff should be posted about the case, as could end up in trouble.

Just watched the update on this case on skynews. He has admitted he killed her :( they found blood,burnt bone fragments and a butcher knife at his home. He also had indecent photos of young girls on his computer

Never on here anymore but came on today for this thread. Only day one and we already know so much. X

How long have they had that evidence for?

I feel so sick, murdering a child(or anyone) is pure evil itself without adding a sexual motive/potential attack to it.

Was watching the news this morning about prisoner's having TV and sky in their rooms - maybe other prisoner's will be waiting for this monster, i hear paedophiles and child murders don't fair very well in prison.

Sorry maybe I should have put a spoiler...i dont know how. I feel sick thinking about poor April....I hope for her sake it was over quickly.

Oh God :cry:. I was so hoping for a miracle and that she'd be alive and safe some how :cry:.

How long have they had that evidence for?

I feel so sick, murdering a child(or anyone) is pure evil itself without adding a sexual motive/potential attack to it.

Was watching the news this morning about prisoner's having TV and sky in their rooms - maybe other prisoner's will be waiting for this monster, i hear paedophiles and child murders don't fair very well in prison.

they will have had the evidence since just before/after he was arrested

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->