Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

lol i have 7 coloured wraps/outters/pockets and the rest are boring cream prefold covers lol

deleted and re posted in correct thread lol

:lolly: of course not ;) I'll send you some ittis if you want :shrug: Although its prob just as easy for you to order from itti.com :)

Except shipping is EXPENSIVE. Last time I checked, it was the same price as the diaper itself!! lol I might need to ask someone if I can get some ordered to them and them ship it here. Would be cheaper. I'm starting to really want some now :haha:

Im so sorry Ive seen this now :( my dh is in the US (California) and I would of bought for you and had him send it to you from there :(

:lolly: of course not ;) I'll send you some ittis if you want :shrug: Although its prob just as easy for you to order from itti.com :)

Except shipping is EXPENSIVE. Last time I checked, it was the same price as the diaper itself!! lol I might need to ask someone if I can get some ordered to them and them ship it here. Would be cheaper. I'm starting to really want some now :haha:

Im so sorry Ive seen this now :( my dh is in the US (California) and I would of bought for you and had him send it to you from there :(

Aww! Well, I guess it is a little late. lol Thank you though! :)

I wish there were retailers here in the US... might have to make a trip to Australia to get some :haha:

I wish there were retailers here in the US... might have to make a trip to Australia to get some :haha:

Sending something doesnt cost that much surely? Its only £3-4 to australia. Could someone not send you a preloved one from here? I only have mediums no smalls :(

ETA: you can pm though should it be a med you're after :winkwink:

Sending something doesnt cost that much surely? Its only £3-4 to australia. Could someone not send you a preloved one from here? I only have mediums no smalls :(

ETA: you can pm though should it be a med you're after :winkwink:

I went to buy one last time and the shipping said $15 (not including tracking)... not sure how many that is in £ though...

Aeri is 13-ish lbs... I'm looking for smalls/mediums. :D I'll PM you!

Our day nappies:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/fakeplasticgirl7/SSL23351.jpg

And our night nappies/wraps:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/fakeplasticgirl7/SSL23349.jpg

That's everything we own right there as Tobias was having nappy-free time :D

oooooh sooo many BGs!! I love the owl nappy in your day pic x

what's the one on the bottom right of the day nappies? Is very cute.

It's a piddle poddle AI2 that we got pre-loved :D

Not all my stash but I just did a wash and thought I'd share :)
https://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1129/ministash.jpg

im so buying more 97kgallery nappies i love them lol just got to wait till we pay all the bills and figure out what we have left that i can spend , unless someone buys stuff off me ( not nappies other stuff ) so i can spend that money.

Are these the ones that are shipped from China??
I was looking at buying some but not very good on ebay and didn't understand shipping taxes etc not being included?

If i buy a nappy at £3 how much am i really getting charged. Thanks xx

I just ordered 12 from them still waiting to get them
its a HUGE package

https://fashiononmoon.com/images/sendproof/9-18/third19851.jpg
If any one is going to get changed it will be me. I will update you when i get it! lets hope its not more then i paid

i didnt get charged any customs duty on my new one but it hasnt got here yet lol

I have a load from China and never got charged for Customs taxes. They usually put on the packaging that the item is nappies, altho I do know that some of the girls on here have had Tshirt written on their packages ;)

https://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9249/015ba.jpg

Top hole- pretties ie WNs
Second down- ebay cheapies
Third- 'babysitters hole'! BG V3 & V4s
Fourth- BG organics, and medium BGs

There's also a night nappy hole and a Flips hole! And my changing bag has 3 BG Organics in... and my OHs/dads changing bag has 3 weehuggers in... and there's a nappy wash on as we speak... :D

Jetters - wow! I'd love a stack like that. :happydance:

Unfortunately she's at the flinging stage so it would remain in a pristine state for about 2 minutes. I'm making do with a box on the bathroom floor that she regularly climbs in and throws all the nappies about.

here's the rest of my WNs... all are wnos except the wraps and the hedgehogs is a wnnn :)

https://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7230/018th.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"