Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

Kota, what a huge difference a few months of fluff addiction makes eh ;)
Once I recieve the fluff I'm waiting on, then I can post a new stash pic... I should say that I'll be stash happy, but tbh.. I dont think I ever will be!! Always new designs to make on the WN site :haha:

I still dont have a stash picture!
I will have to take a picture tomorrow after washing!
Its not a very big stash but it works:)

Im embarraassed to show my stash considering there is no bubs yet!

Oh go on...
I had a massive one before mine was born. Though it was (more) boring BGs and Wonderoos as I was not aware of the fancy fluff.

I had 4 covers and 12 inserts before LO was born. Now I have over 30 diapers (aios, pockets and prefolds w/ their own covers... I don't reuse covers anymore). lol It's amazing how much your stash grows!

Oh my gosh you are so right..I have 38 already...hubby says its time to stop buyng nappies..tee hee!! but he didnt say anything about more inserts!! tee hee!! Im naughty for sure!
Ill have to lay them out and take photos when my blueberry show up

Oh my gosh you are so right..I have 38 already...hubby says its time to stop buyng nappies..tee hee!! but he didnt say anything about more inserts!! tee hee!! Im naughty for sure!

Oh! I love BBs! Which one did you get?

heres some of the rest of my stash

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs362.ash2/64065_10150276828275123_663595122_14841556_4049967_n.jpg

THey are all sized SS
Ive got leopard...and waiting on two jaguar, ruby,tanzite?? (purple):haha:
Ill take photos when they arrive for sure..also my new nifty storage shelf I got for 15pounds off sansbury...was meant for toys but Im using it for nappies:flower:

THey are all sized SS
Ive got leopard...and waiting on two jaguar, ruby,tanzite?? (purple):haha:
Ill take photos when they arrive for sure..also my new nifty storage shelf I got for 15pounds off sansbury...was meant for toys but Im using it for nappies:flower:

Oh, yeah! I forgot about you getting the jaguar one! That one is my favorite nappy Aeri has! :)

how did I end up double posting:shrug:

It happens! :flower: The forum glitches at times.

GREAT stashes you guys! Makes me want to buy more but I don't really need them, nor do I have the money for them either. :cry:

I soooo don't NEED anymore, I comfortably use what we've got now with a wash every 3 days... Yet I'm currently waiting on about 17 nappies to arrive and have the WN site open with another 3 in my cart...

who said this was supposed to be cheaper???? :rofl:

I thought it was going to be cheaper
but then I got addicted and now I cant get enough cloth is soo bad!
But I love it and I would rather spend money on Lyrik then anything else!

waiting on 17!!!!!!!!!! You are crazy! My BF would KILL ME~

012.jpg

first stash picture! :wohoo:
missing a few that are dirty
and waiting for a few to get to me:)

Its getting there!
I cant wait to get more!
I have ALOT coming next week:)

I thought it was going to be cheaper
but then I got addicted and now I cant get enough cloth is soo bad!
But I love it and I would rather spend money on Lyrik then anything else!

waiting on 17!!!!!!!!!! You are crazy! My BF would KILL ME~

lol. yeah, my husband is very very good about my nappy addiction, and I sell off a lot before I buy, I've just had to sell off a heap of med's that P was growing out of so they got replaced, and then I came across a few hard to find nappies that I couldn't resist, giraffe itti and 2 VHC's. plus Issy were doing choose your own fabric customs...
hmmmm. listen to me justifyfing it all... :haha:

He doesn't know I've got 17 on the way...

actually, make that 19, I ordered 2 of the WN's. :blush:

Some nappies hanging out in the boiler cupboard. Finally the Issys are drying within a reasonable timeframe. Haven't figured out how to rotate pictures.

Attachments

• photo-30.jpg
    photo-30.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 9
Kota you are terrible!! I love it though ;) LOL

I only started using fluff end of Aug, and now I have over 25 :-s oops lol, and am waiting for another 5 to be delivared :blush:
I will deff post a stash pic when I have received the ones im waiting on :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->