Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

I am waiting on another 4 nappies to come- but I will upload a stash piccy tomorrow :D xx

urgggggggg Im still waiting too...three nappies..should have been here by now...hopefully they will be here Friday..otherwise Ill just take photos anyway! I want to show off to someone!

My WNOS collection. I was going to upload these to the WN Facebook page but the picture won't load. However I feel I have to show them off somewhere as I love them so much. So much minky softness.

I feel I need a turquoise one to complete the set but I don't want to spend any more money. :nope:

Attachments

• IMG_2507.jpg
    IMG_2507.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 19
I CAN FINALLY SHOW OFF!!!:haha:

Ive finally got all my nappies in..except for the two Im picking up from jetters at the babyshow! :)

CANT WAIT FOR BUBZ TO ARRIVE!:happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• stash stacked.jpg
    stash stacked.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 49
  • stash.jpg
    stash.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 53
yippeeeeeeeeee Jess! That is imo a FANTASTIC stash- you are so set!!

Wow, fab stash. And you have a Bee plus from the looks of the wheels in the corner of the shot. I have that pram and I love it.

Nice stashes ladies!!!

I can't wait to start building mine for new baby :) I'm not sure how much of my old stash I'll sell but I plan on buying everything new haha

Love it Jess! Btw, I told my hubby what your siggy says, he was really happy and said 'thats lovely' lol bless him xx

Wow, fab stash. And you have a Bee plus from the looks of the wheels in the corner of the shot. I have that pram and I love it.

Me toooooo.... so glad I love it as much as I do, I wanted it so much but it was disgustingly expensive :blush:

Love it Jess! Btw, I told my hubby what your siggy says, he was really happy and said 'thats lovely' lol bless him xx

awww..tell him thanks:hugs: its very unexspected, amazing and exciting...and still planning to adopt in a few years too!

I had the older version and I sold it to buy the new one. :blush: Luckily I'd bought the older one new off some dodgy geezer off Gumtree so I got back what I paid for it.

I love how much bigger it is. Was really worried she was going to grow out of the old model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->